Note

Okay, so I had an in-depth discussion with someone in the dms regarding this story and a certain character

Okay, so I had an in-depth discussion with someone in the dms regarding this story and a certain character. A lot have mentioned him across the story and what I'll do with him. So, I believe he deserves a note on his own to both explain my reasons for neglecting him and to mention him as he deserves. Please do keep in mind that this is my opinion. I don't want to offend anyone and I'm not trying to insult anyone else's opinion just mentioning mine.

Firstly, Kai Parker will likely not be in this story. Reason: in my opinion he was a villain and it wouldn't make sense for Rowan to release someone who wants to destroy his entire coven. Especially since the Gemini are not only powerful and useful but also the only witches who watch over the Travellers and try to keep them in check.

Secondly, I do love the character and I honestly wished they'd put his personality in Silas. Silas was meant to be this terrifying monster but if you rewatch closely, he's a washed up version of Kai. Kai is superior as a villain.

Thirdly, If Kai was similar to Klaus or even Mikael, I would've considered bringing him in but it's rather pointless to save someone uncontrollable, who has no moral ethic or code. Unless Rowan wants to kill him or use him in some way. Which...why bring a siphoner like Kai, when she can get a better, older, more powerful and ultimately good one in the form of Valerie?

I hope you're still willing to read the story.