Reveals Pt. 2

Thank you for all the support and I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter. Shall we have a conversation with Nik? 😏

Rowan woke up to the feeling of something warm on her back and very comfortable bedding

Rowan woke up to the feeling of something warm on her back and very comfortable bedding. She'd slept the night at Elijah's but they hadn't done anything other than kissing. The woman, moaned as she started to wake up and open her eyes. She blinked a few times, finding the sun rays reaching her, from the window behind her. "Good morning," she heard, whispered into her ear. She shivered at the tone and turned to see the Original, fully awake.

"Good morning to you too," she whispered. Her voice was still a little hoarse and her mouth felt dry. Elijah smiled and leaned to place a kiss on her lips. Rowan melted into the kiss and moved her lips with his. "I haven't brushed my teeth," she whined. The man chuckled and just leaned in for more short kisses. Rowan giggled at his playfulness and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's...too...early...I wanna...go back...to sleep," she attempted to say between kisses.

"It's just past 07:00," said the Original and fully placed himself, on top of her. Rowan groaned at the time.

"Too early! I'm a mere mortal, with a healthy dislike for the morning," she whined playfully. Elijah chuckled at her and gave her one more kiss. He started to slide a hand up her thigh, going under the T-shirt, he let her borrow.

"You can..." before he finished his sentence, a phone rang. They both searched in the direction of its sound. It was Rowan's phone, placed on her bedside table. The witch reached for it with mild concern. It was too early for anyone to call her. Everyone knew, she woke up at 08:00 during the summer. She replied without checking the Caller ID.

"Hello?" She said in worry.

"Morning Love, sorry to bother you so early but it's an emergency," it was Niklaus and he sounded panicked. The two sat up in bed, alert.

"What's going on Nik?" Asked Rowan.

"It's Kol, his magic had been flaring up since last night. He keeps getting out of control bursts of it, he can't control it," explained the hybrid. Rowan exchanged looks with Elijah.

"We'll be right there," said the witch.

"We?" Asked the hybrid. Rowan didn't respond and hung up the phone.

"We need to go," she said and Elijah nodded. The two got ready hastily. Rowan had to use magic to tidy herself up and apply some makeup. She brushed her teeth and the two were on their way.

"Is it normal?" Asked Elijah on their drive.

"He's had his magic, trapped for a thousand years. He's been human for five days, it'll take a long adjustment period. I'd say six months," said the witch. She was thankful for wearing her grief gem. It'll help the Original with controlling his emotions.

The two arrived in record time to the compound. Elijah used his key and they entered quickly. Niklaus had heard them and was walking across the courtyard to greet them. "Morning," he said tensely. "Brother," he also said, as he eyed Elijah. Rowan wanted groan at the reaction but wasn't bothered.