Make Outs and... War?

Start from the beginning

However, you don't get the chance to touch them. Jimin pulls back and leaves you breathless. He gives you a stare of desire before grabbing your upper body with one arm and your lower with his other. You let out a surprised squeak when he picks you up and carries you over to his bed, practically throwing you on it. You yelp out an 'oof' as your back hits the mattress, your head landing on his pillow.

Before you get the chance to question him, he goes back in, his body only halfway on the bed as he kisses you once again. You moan against his lips, your body responding to him right away. He shimmies himself onto the bed, almost laying down on top of you while his lips move over yours, still the same slow pace.

He kisses you for a few more seconds before gingerly pulling away, catching your lower lip with his teeth. He lingers on your lower lip for a few moments before letting it go. You peer at him in awe, smiling seconds later. Jimin snakes his hand up your side, and you lean up so he can wrap his other arm around your back. You catch your breath, and as soon as you do, he goes back in.

This time, he goes much faster. You can tell he's needy, but then again, so are you. He sucks and nibbles at your lips, desperately trying to get closer. You do the same, your lips focused on attacking him right back. You can feel your heartbeat speed up, your nose nearly bumping over his each time you switch sides. There's a faint taste of coffee on his lips, which is strange since you didn't think Jimin liked coffee. But that's not what's important. What's important is kissing him.

He pulls back for a split second to catch his breath. In a flash, he goes back in and practically shoves his tongue inside your mouth. Your gasp of shock is muffled as you accept his tongue, slithering your hand up to the back of his head and bringing him closer. He groans against your lips, your tongues swirling over each other's.

Jimin continues to passionately kiss you for a few more seconds before you almost push him back, panting. He peeps at you with furrowed brows. "Everything okay?"

You nod, then point to your chest. "Gunshot, remember?"

"So we can't make-out endlessly until you're fully healed?"

You shake your head. "Probably not."

He pouts. "Dammit." You stare at him for a few seconds before breaking out into a smirk. He tilts his head at that. "What?"

"That doesn't mean we can't try."

Before he can question you, you use all your strength to grip his chest and push him to the side. He lands on the other side of his bed, amazed as you crawl over him, your body now dominating his. "Getting bold, are we?" he asks, a sly smile on his lips. You don't answer, you simply kiss him again. He welcomes it.

This time, you poke at his lips with your tongue, giving him the same treatment he gave you. He opens his mouth, trying to slip his tongue inside yours when you pull back and give him a teasing smile. "You're going to regret that," he says in a huff, lust filling his expression. You chuckle before going back in. Now, you grant his request.

He slips his tongue inside once again, and you scratch at his neck at the sensation. You feel bad, but at the same time, you're too in the moment to care. You're sure he feels the same way. Your thigh can feel how hard he is, and you decide to tease him by gently rubbing your covered skin over him. You pull back as he moans, his eyes squeezed shut and enjoying the feeling.

"You... can't do this to me," he mutters, out of breath. There's a few beads of sweat forming on the sides of his head. Seeing desperate Jimin, out of breath, his eyes nearly shut, his lips parted, and with sweat on his head? It's the most beautiful sight in the world.