"Sir? Do you need any help?" I call out to him, which is my first mistake.

"No, no. I'm good." He responds still not facing me.

"Okay..." I start walking away before turning back to him. "Are you sure? I really don't mind."

"I said, I'm good." He responds more forcefully slightly turning, which is when I see that it is a dead body, but I pretend I don't know because I value my life.

"Okay, have a good night," I tell him, speed-walking away and pulling out my phone to call Oliver.

"Hi, Sam." He answers immediately.

"Hi," I respond. "Theoretically, if I saw this random guy dragged a dead body in an alleyway, I should be concerned right?"

"I- What?" He question. "Sam, get out of there and call Lance."

"Yup." I respond before hanging up and calling Lance who gets there shortly after.

Lance comes over and takes my statement so I can leave, but before I do he asks me, "Do you think your friend might be able to help?"

"Doesn't hurt to ask," I tell him, knowing full and well Oliver would help.

I give Thea a call on my way back to Verdant, apologizing and letting her know that I won't be making it to the party. She tells me it's okay after I explain what happened.

When I get back, I see Lic and Sara next to the workout equipment, and there seems to be a bit of tension.

"Everything okay?" I ask them.

"Fine." Lic responds as Sara just gives me a concerned/confused look.

"Okay... what are you wearing?" I question Lic, confused. She never wears workout clothes.

"I was... working on my punches." She slightly mumbles as Oliver joins us.

"Where are we with the Skelton key?" He asks as he walks in.

I give Lic one last confused look before responding to Oliver as I walk to the computers, "I'm cross referencing Walczack's known associates with decryption experts on the NSA watch list. But it's taking some time."

"Which we don't have." Oliver states. "The key is not just a code breaker. In the wrong hands it's a weapon."

"Whoever killed Walczack, in addition to finding creepy uses for clock parts, is.. very good at covering his tracks." Lic explains and she joins us.

"Lucky for us, uncovering tracks is what you two are very good at." He then walks away.

"Right." We mumble looking at the computer.

Oliver and Sara go to where a building is being broken into while Lic and I are on coms with them.

"They're already gone." Oliver tells us.

"I think I have an idea where." Lic says, "the Skelton key operates on a OFDM wireless signal. I'm picking up a transmission signal in the alley next to the bank."

"But you won't be heading there." A male voice says.

"What was that?" Oliver asks us.

"He's hacked our transmission." I respond as we try to get him out.

"My associates may be headed to the alley but the 9:40 bus from Crescent Circle is about to collide with the Starlight Freight Express." He states.

"Oh my god he's right the 9:10's headed for the track at Amherst." I realize as I check while Lic continues to try to get him out of our system.