Dead to Rights

A/N This chapter will also be written in my phone so if the fonts weird or it has more mistakes than normal sorry.

Since she's working out in the first part you can just pretend she's wearing workout leggings and a tank top.

After what happened with the Dodger, I asked Dig to help me practice with self defense and that's what we were doing when I face planted and Felicity let out a sympathetic oooh. Dig helps me up before explaining, "Now the trick is to keep your weight evenly distributed."

"I thought the trick was to avoid getting into fights." I said out of breath rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah, well, Starling City's not the kind of place where you can walk your way out of trouble." Dig says.

"Believe me I know. I'm from the Glades in case you forgot." I tell him.

"Even so, if you're gonna be working with us," he says handing me my water bottle. "I'll sleep a lot easier knowing that you and Felicity can handle yourselves."

"So why isn't Felicity training?" I ask.

"She didn't want to go first." He says making me roll my eyes and turn to Felicity as she looks at her computer pretending to be busy. We then hear Oliver come down the stairs in his hood suit. "How'd it go?"

"Badly for him." Oliver says.

"Who's him?" I ask.

"An assassin for hire with an affinity for knives." Oliver says walking past Dig and I. "Name was Guillermo Barrera."

"Was?" Felicity asks getting up to stand beside me.

"So we can't ask him about his intended target?" Dig asks.

Oliver crosses him off the list before turning to us. "No, which is why I need you two to hack his phone. Barrera's world-class. He kills high profile targets. And whatever job he was hired for isn't finished. We need to figure out who he was here to kill and fast. They're probably still in danger okay?"

He hands me the phone as Felicity and I answer, "Okay."

"I have to meet McKenna." He says making us look up at him.

"Good thing she didn't meet you at the heliport." Dig comments. "It may not be a good idea to fall for the cop that's hunting you down."

"Well, it's slim pickings for us vigilantes." Oliver says leaving.

"Ready to get back to it?" Dig asks me.

I sigh, "Yeah lets go."

Felicity and I were hacking the guys phone as Oliver watched us from behind my chair and Dig from behind Felicity's. "Jeez, this is one paranoid assassin." Felicity comments.

"Barerra's got colbac-level encryption on his phone." I explain. "It's not gonna be easy to break."

"But codebreaker are our middle names. Actually, mines Megan and hers is Lily-" Felicity says.

"Felicity, can you guys get anything off of it?" Oliver interrupts.

"Just the last number he dialed." I tell them.

"Which was?" Oliver asks.

"A restaurant in Chinatown." Felicity tells him as she pulls it up.

"Jade Dragon." I read from the screen before commenting. "I guess even hired killers enjoy the city's best chow mein."

"Yeah, Jade Dragon is a front for the Chinese mafia." Dig says.

"Call the restaurant, make a reservation for two for tonight." Oliver tells us. "You two need to decrypt that phone." He tells Felicity and me.

"I'm kind of in the middle for Chinese now." Felicity comments to Dig and me.

"Hmm." Dig agrees before walking away too.

"Alright." I say once they're both gone. "Let's get to work."

Felicity and I were working but we kept getting 'Access Denied' on our screen making us glance at each other annoyed.

Eventually Dig came back to see how we were doing as Felicity and I exclaim, "We're in! Yes!"

"Yes way to go, Amor-Smoak." Dig says coming to sit beside Felicity as we both look at him. "It's easier to say than both your full names." He explains making us nod.

"You don't happen to speak Spanish, do you?" Felicity questions.

"Arabic." Dig answers.

"Oh, le sigh." I say as we keep working.

"Okay." Felicity says as we who's the target.

"Oh my god." Dig and I say.

When Oliver gets back I ask him, "So how's it feel to save a one percenter?"

"Looks like Malcom Merlyns gonna be okay." Dig says.

"They took him to Starling General." Felicity says.

"Good thing he was wearing a bulletproof vest." Dig comments.

"He's not in the hospital because he was shot." Oliver tells us making us confused. "He was poisoned by curare."

Dig moves around Oliver before stating, "Lawton's alive."

"I'm sorry John" Oliver says. Dig just leaves without another word.

"This Lawton kick his dog or something?" I ask.

"No." Oliver answers shaking his head. "He killed his brother."

"Oh my god." Felicity breathes out.

A/N I hope y'all like! Also don't forget Tommy now knows Oliver's the hood!