Honor Thy Father

A/N I honestly don't have a plan for this story i'm just gonna go with the flow and see where it gets me. Also i'm only on season seven like I have only watched to season seven and I don't know what happens after. Also i'm just gonna update whenever i finish a chapter because i have to go into school on tuesdays and thursday and i have online monday wednesday and friday so i don't know when i'll update.

 Also i'm just gonna update whenever i finish a chapter because i have to go into school on tuesdays and thursday and i have online monday wednesday and friday so i don't know when i'll update

Sams POV

I was with Thea, Moira, and Walter in their living room watching the TV when Oliver came in, "Mr. Redman has withdrawn more than 30 million dollars from the Plan's account. Mr. Redman claims refunding the Halycon Pension Plan has always been his intent, but sources say Redman was coerced by the vigilante..." the TV was saying.

"This guy gets more air-time than the Kardashians, right?" Oliver comments.

Thea and I both had a somewhat confused look on our faces, "Five years on an island and you still know who they are." Thea says.

"That's really surprising..." I whisper.

Oliver must have heard me because he gave me a small smile and said, "I've been catchin' up, it's nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away."

"But the city used to be different. People used to feel safe." Moira interrupts.

"Aw, what's the matter, mom? Afraid we're gonna be next?" Thea asks.

"Do you have any questions about today, Oliver?" Walter asks. "It's simple proof-of-life declaration. You just read out a brief prepared statement to the judge an then your death-in-absentia judgment will be voided."

"It's fine, Walter. I've been in a courtroom before." Oliver responds.

That's when Tommy decides to make his entrance, "Four time by my estimate. You know, there was the DUI, the assault on that paparazzi douchebag, stealing that taxi, which was just awesome, by the way. And... what was the other one?"

"Peeing on that cop..." I trail off.

"Ah yes, who could forget that?" Tommy says.

"I wish everyone would." Says Moira.

"I'd hang but we're headed to court." Oliver says.

"I know, that's why I'm here, my best friend is getting legally resurrected. I wouldn't miss this for the world." Tommy says.

"Okay, what about you two?" Oliver asks us.

"Uh, I think the first four times of you in court was enough for me. Plus Sam and I are going to the mall." Thea says for both of us. I just give everyone a small smile and follow Thea out of the room.

Right before I exit all the way I turn to Oliver, Tommy, Moira, and Walter and say, "I'll keep her out of trouble to the best of my abilities."

"Thank you." Moira says. Oliver and Walter smile at me as I leave.

We pass Dig on the way out, "Hi Dig. Bye Dig." I say as we pass him. I know him through Carly, she works at Big Belly Burger and I go there quiet often and she introduced me to him not too long ago.

"Bye Sam. Stay out of trouble." Dig responds.

"Will do, Mr. Diggle." Thea says.

Thea and I have a lot of fun at the mall and I successfully kept her out of trouble. Apparently Thea left to go get in trouble because Oliver had called me to tell me incase she showed up at my house.

The next day, I was following Thea, who was going to her brothers room. When we walked in he was shirtless and I stopped in the doorway and looked at the ground as Thea talked to him. It seemed like a family moment, so I ignored the conversation. Until, Thea and Oliver walked by with Thea saying, "Come on, Sam." so I followed her.

Once we got outside Thea started saying, "Sometimes when I felt whatever and Sam wasn't here. I'd come here. About a month after the funerals mom stopped going out. Pretty soon, she stopped talking altogether, unless Sam was over. The house got so quiet when Sam was gone, so I'd come here. To talk to you. I mean, stupid stuff. Like what Sam and I were doing that day, what boy I had a crush on, and then sometimes I'd ask you, beg you to fine your way home to me. Now here you are. And the truth is, I felt closer to you when you were dead. Look, I know it was hell where you were. But it was hell here, too. You gotta let me in, Ollie. You gotta let someone in." She then walked away, leaving me and Oliver alone.

I took a step forward so I was next to him and said, "Sometimes, I had to drag her away from here. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to be with you. But it would be raining or snowing or just horrible weather and I couldn't let her get hurt... because shes the only real family I have. So please talk to her or someone, please, I hate seeing her hurting." I then left him alone ot his own thoughts. 

A/N The chapters will get longer once Sam knows Olivers the Hood. Don't worry. But as the chapters get longer so does the time in between me posting. Also sorry this chapters so short, there wasn't much that I could fit her in and it not be weird.