Damaged

Sams POV

Sams POV

I was sitting with Thea in the court room while Oliver was on trial. "Docket 81-9-4-1. People versus Oliver Queen. Murder, aggravated assault, assault with intent, menacing, and trespassing." The police officer reads off before handing the judge the paper.

"Where's your attorney, Mr. Queen?" The judge asks.

"I'm representing my self, Judge." Oliver reply's.

"I'm not sure that's the wisest course, Mr. Queen." The judge says.

Oliver stands and states, "I think it is. I'm innocent."

"Then we'lol consider that your plea." The judge responds.

"Thank you." Oliver says sitting back down.

"Now as to bail." The judge asks the people's attorney.

"Your honor Mr. Queens family owns a pair of private jets and well on the subject of their wealth I would like to point out that there is virtually no bail that could guarantee his presence at trial." The attorney states.

"So then I guess it's a good thing that the peoples case is so circumstantial." Laurel states walking in. "Dinah Laurel Lance your honor. I'd like to file my appearance on behalf of the defendant. Mr. Queens wealth should not deprive him of the right to be released on bail while under the presumption of innocence."

"He is a flight risk." The other attorney says.

"Then minimize the risk." Laurel states easily. "The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement and electronic monitoring through the wearing of a UKG45 administrated ankle device."

"No he wouldn't." Oliver denies.

"Sold." the judge said.

"Your honor..." the people's attorney tries.

"Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond. Defendant to see probation for fitting of a GPS device." The judge decides.

"Oh thank god." Thea breathes out from be side me. I just smile at her because I know Oliver's the vigilante, either that or there's just a lot of coincidences.

The next day I was with Thea sitting outside her house as she was showing me what Oliver had given her when he got back from the island. "Hey." Oliver said getting our attention. "Hey speedy, hey Sam. One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar. Can one of you ask them to move it please? I got the ankle thingie. I don't wanna set off a SWAT invasion." Oliver explains. I nod my head but Thea just looks at him. "Hey! All this stuff it's gonna be fine, I promise." Oliver reassures while coming to sit on Theas other side.

"Yeah well when you and dad left on the yacht you promised me I'd see you in a few days. Which didn't happen." Thea says.

"This is different than that. I didn't do any of this stuff, you both know that." Oliver says making me look at him with a raised eyebrow. He just looks at me and tilts his head a bit. "Right?"

"You're out all the time. You have those scars and since you've been back you've been acting really weird." Thea explains.

"Plus, as soon as you got back the Hood showed up and you and Tommy just happen to be the first people he saves and only you were able to see this Hood guy." I say making Thea point at me.

"None of this makes me some Robin Hood wannabe." Oliver says.

"And you give me this." Thea says holding up the arrow head. "I mean, it's an arrow head."

"Oh, man. Thea, I bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport. I, I... Now I'm sort of happy I didn't buy you the... shot glass with a panda on it cause then you'd be worried I was panda man." Oliver says making us smile a little amused.

"You know I, I knew you couldn't be this person. I-I just, I can't lose you again." Thea says making Oliver nod.

"Deal." Oliver says making me smile at the sibling bonding moment.

I didn't go to the party, but Thea and I hung out upstairs that was until we found out Oliver had been attacked, so that's why I was sitting next to Thea who was next to Oliver in their living room. "How did you know I was in trouble?" Oliver questions Quintin.

"When the guy was fighting you, he broke the ankle monitor." Quintin explained.

"Are you alright?" Moira asks rushing is.

"I'm fine." Oliver replies.

"Oliver..." Moira says walking around the couch to him.

"Mom." Oliver says looking at her. "I promise."

"This is on you, by accusing my son publicly you've made him a target." Moira accuses Quintin.

"Do you have any idea who attacked Oliver?" Walter asks.

"We haven't identified him yet, though it must be someone with a grudge against the hood, obviously." Quintin says bending down to Oliver's ankle that was resting on the coffee table.

"What are you doing?" Oliver asks him and Quintin works on removing the ankle monitor.

"I got a call from my lieutenant. An arms dealer was attacked across town tonight. By the vigilante." Quintin explains making me look at Oliver with a raised eyebrow. He just looks at me as a look of realization comes over my face and I look around the room for Diggle. When I notice he's not here I look at Oliver with my head titled a little. He was just studying me. I nod at him and look back to Quintin as he says, "Multiple witnesses put him there. In light of that, all charges against your son are being dropped."

"I'm truly sorry for what's happened to your family, Quintin. But would you kindly get the hell out of my house?" Moira asks.

Quintin turns to leave as Oliver calls to him, "Mr. Lance. Thank you." Quintin nods at him and leaves. All I can think of is that Oliver has to be the vigilante and Dig went out tonight to prove his innocence so Oliver can work uninterrupted and I think Oliver knows that I know.

Oliver's POV

When Dig and I were in the hideout I told him, "I think Sam knows I am the vigilante, she at least suspects it."

"Oliver is she hasn't reported her suspicions then she probably won't and maybe you should just let her know." Dig suggests. "She rides home with Ms. Smoak everyday incase you were wondering."

"Thank you. She also has every right to be suspicious. I mean everyone else is and she also works with Ms. Smoak so she has more reasons to be." Oliver says.

"True. Where are you going?" Dig asks.

"Mueller still has to sell those guns and I have to stop him." Oliver responds.

"Oliver." Dig calls out.

"He has his chance." Oliver responds.

A/N Sorry this is posted later than normal. Yesterday was my moms birthday so I spent the day with her and I'm behind on school.