Break-Ups

A/N This is a chapter I've come up with. It is my first so bare with me please! Hope y'all like!!

Sams POV

I had stayed in Oliver's mansion last night. But I felt bad so I was at Felicitys to hang out with her, since it was the weekend.

I was sitting on her couch when my phone pinged.

Unknown: *Image Attached* Just thought you should know.

The image was a photo of Owen kissing another girl. That obviously wasn't me.

I kinda just sat there in shock not moving until Felicity came in. "Hey." She says. "Are you okay?" I just showed her the photo. "That son of a biscuit." She exclaims sitting down next to me. "What are you going to do?"

"I want to break up with him." I tell her. "But I'm scared." She looks at me confused, but I just roll up my sleeve so she can see my should with tears in my eyes.

She gasps, "Did he do this to you?" She asks. I just nod rolling my sleeve back down. "I am going to hack so much of his stuff." She says getting up to get her phone. "He's never gonna get another job in Starling. He's gonna have horrible credit score. Everything." She quiets down as she hold the phone up to her face. "Hello? Can you and Dig come to my apartment please." She pauses. "It's Sam." She then puts the phone down. "Oliver and Dig are on their way. We are going to get you out of that relationship." I just nod waiting for them to get here.

When they get here, Felicity answers the door. "Hi." She greets closing the door behind them. "I have an idea of how to get Sam out of her relationship with Owen, but I need your help. Just to be sure."

They both nod. "What's the plan?" Dig asks.

I was in the elevator of my apartment complex with Dig when I ask, "So let me get this straight. Oliver's going to be watching from across the street. Digs gonna be outside the door. And Felicity is going to be ready to set off the fire alarm, just in case."

"Yeah, pretty much." Dig answers. I just nod as we get to the correct floor. "Hey." Dig says as we pause outside the apartment door. "We are right here with you."

"I know." I nod and start unlocking the door.

When I head inside, Owen rounds the corner, looking like he's about to hug me, "Thank goodness you home." He says.

I stop him before he can touch me, "We need to talk." I tell him scooting past in and going to the living room, where I know Oliver can see us.

I sit down as far away from Owen as I can. "What's wrong?" He asks as if he hasn't done anything wrong.

I hold back a scoff when I answer, "We... need to break up." I tell him before he can say anything I continue, "Because you cheated on me."

He scoffs, "That ridiculous." When I show him the photo on my phone he says, "I was drunk."

I scoff, not being able to hold it back this time. "You were drunk?" I ask sarcastically. "That doesn't mean anything. You still kissed her."

"So you're gonna break up with me?" He asks getting angry standing up causing me to do the same.

"Yes." I tell him trying to stay strong. "I am going to pack my stuff up and stay somewhere else."

I got to walk past him, when he grabs me and slams me up against a wall. "Dig." I hear Oliver say in the ear piece.

Not even seconds later, the front door slams open from where Dig kicked it, even though I left it unlocked. "Let her go." Dig says with his gun pointed at Owen.

"Woah, woah, woah." Owen says raising his hands and letting go of me.

"Sam, go get your stuff." Dog tells me.

I walk behind Dig whispering, "Thank you." As I pass him.

He just nods as I go to my room and pack as much as I can in a backpack. "Are you okay?" Felicity asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay." I tell her packing.

"You sure?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah." I tell them. "I'm sure."

I walk back out to see Dig still holding his gun at Owen. "I got my stuff." I tell Dig before I start walking towards the door with Dig following, keeping his gun trained on Owen.

"You can't do this!" Owen shouts after me.

I just ignore him as Dig and I head to the elevator. "Thank you guys." I tell them.

Dig nods as Felicity says, "Of course."

And Oliver says, "Yup."

We end up all meeting back in the Arrowcave. "So where are you gonna stay?" Oliver asks.

I open my mouth to respond when Felicity interrupts me, "With me." She says I'm about to object when she interrupts me once more, "And don't give me some stupid reason why you can't because you are."

I give up arguing before even getting started. "Okay." I say nodding.

"Okay." She says getting up and grabbing my arm to drag me out of the Arrowcave. "We have to design your room. This is gonna be awesome! It's going to be like a sleepover every night. Which I barely had any as a kid." She rambles as I look back at Oliver and Dig with a joking 'Help Me' face. They just both have small smiles on their faces.

A/N The end of Owen and Sam. Sorry it's short. I've never written just my own chapter before. Hope y'all like!!