Soft Desires (+)

"Fuck, Aki," you moaned out, your grip on the back of his head growing stronger as his languid licks on your clit continued. The two of you had begun working together months ago, being paired up to go fight devils together. Your relationship developed slowly, until one drunken confession propelled it forward.

And well, now here you were, Aki's beautiful face between your thighs as he brought you closer to climax.

He was good, better than you expected him to be if you were honest. The calculated flicks of his tongue against your clit, the precise stroke of his fingers in your cunt brushing against your sweet spot with every movement.

Yea, you were completely enamored with the boy. You pushed his head down further into your pussy as you felt the familiar coiling of your orgasm approaching. You looked between your legs at him, dark hair splayed across his forehead, his eyes slowly reaching up to meet yours.

You let out a low moan as he angled his fingers up, hitting your gspot harder with each movement, slick sounds filling the room as you grew closer and closer to your release. "So fucking good, Aki. You're so fucking good," you whined, legs beginning to tremble.

A smirk grew on his face as he began to suck on your clit, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Cum for me," he mumbled, moving his fingers faster and sucking on your clit harder.

Your back arched as you came, a loud whine erupting from your body as your cum trickled down into Aki's mouth. He flicked your clit with his tongue yet again, helping you ride out your orgasm. Once you caught your breath, he moved up from between your thighs, bringing his two fingers to his mouth and sucking the cum off of them.

"You always taste so good," he murmured, moving his way back up and sucking a hickey right at the base of your neck. You let out a whimper as you pulled him away from your neck and to your mouth, your lips colliding with his with a mixture of lust and desire, tongues wrapping around each other.

"Need you to fuck me now, Aki," you said, pulling away and looking at him, pulling your bottom lip between your teeth. He nodded, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead before moving himself between your thighs once again.

Aki gave his cock a few strokes before pressing the tip to your opening, gathering up the slick. "Let me know if you wanna stop, yea?" he said, pressing the tip in and slowly driving his cock deeper into your cunt. He leaned forward, his arms on either side of your head as he buried his head into the crook of your neck, letting out a groan as he fully entered you, his hips flush against yours.

You whimpered as he began to slide back out, his thrusts slow and languid. "You always take my cock so well," he whispered, moving up to kiss you as he started to pick up the pace. He was good-oh he was so good when it came to angling his cock to perfectly hit your sweet spot every time he thrusted back into you.

You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into you. His left hand reaching out to hold onto yours, a soft underlying memo of I love you. You're so good for me. I love being with you, I just can't find the best way to express it verbally yet.

The two of you were never good at expressing how you felt towards each other, but when your bodies became one, when Aki was deep inside of you, those words didn't have to be spoken. How soft and sweet he'd be towards you when making love spoke everything that needed to be said.

Your back arched as a particularly hard thrust caused the tip of his cock to hit your sweet spot yet again, heat growing in the pit of your stomach once more. His forehead was pressed against yours, his eye contact burning into your soul as he fucked you.

"Look so beautiful like this," he said softly, pressing a kiss to your temple as he started to pick up the pace, now chasing his own orgasm. His grip on your hand tightened, the other pulled to caress your cheek.

"Could say the same about you," you murmured as you brought your free hand to brush his stray hairs away from his face, a blush coating his cheeks at your words.

The feeling of your impending orgasm was growing stronger, your legs beginning to shake as it continued to build up. Aki knew your body like the back of his hand, thrusting deeper into you, determined to make you finish before he did.

"I'm so close, Aki," you moaned, biting your lip as the tip of his cock brushed your cervix. He grinned before kissing you once more, delivering a few more deep thrusts as you unraveled around his cock. The sound you made when you came was damn near pornographic, this orgasm hitting you harder than your previous one.

Aki hissed as your cunt clenched around his cock, his hips stuttering as his own orgasm hit him. He let out a low groan, head falling to the crook of your neck once more as he pushed his cock as far as he could into you, hot ropes of cum spilling into your pussy.

He pulled out slowly before laying next to you, pulling you into his arms. Aki moved one of his hands up to gently play with your hair, knowing that was one of the best ways to help you unwind after sex.

"Aki?" you said softly, craning your head up so that you could look at him. He looked back down at you, cocking an eyebrow. "I love you," you said, not really knowing how he was going to respond to you finally taking the dive to sharing how you truly felt about him.

He wrapped you up tighter in his arms, placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head. "I love you too."