43

wattpad can u just mind your god damn business and stop changing my category and deleting my fucking description?! like it's so annoying to type the same thing over and over again

anywayfirst time writing descriptive smut... don't hate me if it's terrible. it's gonna suck, wow iM SoRry

|| JG ||

I let out soft, breathless moans as Jack's lips worked skilfully on my neck. He sucked my sweet spot, and there was sure to be a mark there in the morning.

Soon, both of our shirts and pants were on the ground somewhere in the room. Jack presses his chest against mine and kisses me hard, his hands cupping my face. Both of our hard ons rub against each other, causing us to moan loudly on each other's lips.

"Shit, is your mom home," I ask breathlessly against his lips.

"Don't know, don't care," He mumbles. "She's cool about this stuff."

He starts to kiss down my body as I squrim in anticipation.

Once he reaches my lower region, he looks up and smirks at me.

"J-Jack please..." I whine.

"Please what?" He asks, his light blue eyes turning darker.

"Just... do something, anything, please," I beg, gripping the bed sheets.

"Okay," He says, a smile on his face as he pulls my boxers down slowly. Once they're down to my ankles, I kick them off. Cool air hits my lower region, and I moan at the feeling.

He lowers his head onto my cock, causing my to let out a sigh of pleasure. He bobs his head up and down slowly, but his eyes never leave mine.

"Fuck, Jack, faster..." I moan, my eyes squeezing shut.

He bobs his head up and down faster and I tug on his hair gently.

I hang my head back, the pleasure becoming overwhelming. "Just... J-Just like that, baby, oh my god!"

I buck my hips up into his mouth, which suprisingly doesn't make Jack gag.

"Fuck, Jack, I'm so close," I whimper, bucking my hips in time with his bobs.

Then, to my disappointment, Jack sits up.

I whine. "That's wasn't cool."

"You know, it really turns me on when you moan my name," He tell me, pulling his boxers down. He kicks them off his ankles.

I moan softly as he leans up to kiss me.

"You're so beautiful," He mumbles, pecking my lips one more time.

"So are you..." I say, breathless.

"One sec," He says, reaching over into his bedroom drawer. He takes out a bottle of lubricant.

After prepping, I close my eyes and sigh as he positions himself at my entrance.

"You ready?" He asks, looking at me.

I nod. "Yes, Jack, please..."

He pushes himself in slowly, and my eyes squeeze shut in pain.

"It'll get better, baby," He coos into my ear. "Take all the time you need to adjust."

After a couple of seconds, I nod. "M-Move."

He pounds into me slowly and I moan loudly.

"Faster, please..." I moan, my nails making crescent marks on Jack's back.