19

|| JG ||

"I'm sorry, Jack," I say. "I didn't know what I was thinking."

His hands grip the mug tighter. "You're leaving first thing tommorow. Okay?"

"Jack, I really want to continue staying here. I absolutely love you, and your mom, and the hospitality, everything," I say.

"I don't want you to stay here. You're lucky I haven't thrown you out already," He says. "I'm just keeping you here because the driving conditions are terrible."

"Jack, I didn't mean it, I love you. And I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. It just destroys me, the fact my love for you is just going to waste."

He sighs. "Jack."

"No," I say. "Let me finish. It makes me do terrible things. Every single time I'd ever hurt you, I would go home and spend hours crying. Jack, I-"

"Why'd you do it, Jack?" He asks. "That's all I want to know, is why you would hurt me all these years."

I sigh. "I don't know. I don't know why I did it, I just can't stand the fact that you and me are just impossible. Jack, I'm so sorry. I understand if you won't forgive me, though."

He nods. "Great. It's good you understand, because there is no way I am ever going to forgive you. You know, Jack, I actually thought that we could work out somehow. Isn't that crazy? How could I be so stupid? You're still an asshole."

I nod. "I...okay."

He looks at me, and looks down again. "Stop fucking crying, it's not gonna change anything."

I then realize that I am crying.

I have no reason to cry. This was all my fault.

"Sorry," I mumble, wiping away my tears.

He gets up and puts his mug in the sink.

He goes upstairs, and I get up and run after him. "Jack, can we talk?"

"We already did," He says.

I grab his arm and turn him around. "You don't understand how bad I feel about everything. Please, just give me another chance, I-"

I get cut off by a pair of soft lips on mine.

"Shut up, you're forgiven," He mumbles on my lips.

I kiss him back, practically melting in the kiss. My hands rest on his hips, and his are on both sides of my face.

I pull away, resting my forehead on his. "Is your mom home?"

"Nah," He replies.

"Great," I whisper, before reconnecting our lips.

We walk into his bedroom, and I lay him down on his bad. I hover on top of him, before kissing him once again.

I leave kisses on his jawline, then go to his neck. I suck on his neck, causing him to moan and claw my back. I make sure to leave a mark there.

And then I hear a noise.

And apparently so does Jack, because he gets up from under me.

"My mom's home," He says, smiling from amusment.

I nod, a small laugh escaping from my lips.

He starts to walk away, but I stop him when I notice something.

I'm an idiot.

"Jack, um, you have a...uh," I say, pointing at my neck.

His eyes widen, as his fingers try to find the spot on his neck. When his fingers are on the purple mark, he winces, then smirks.

"Bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whenever you guys comment something saying something's cute im like psshh yeah I did that on purpose when in reality i didn't even realize it was cute and when you comment it I'm like whet

I am so stupid it's rlly not funny

judge me i dare you