38

i'm so sorry for not updating as often as i used to... no excuse really just personal problems that i really shouldn't let get in the way of my story updates... so sorry.

i was so overwhelmed at how many of you guys messaged me and asked if I was okay or if I needed someone to talk to. I love you all, thank you. yall make me smile okay❤

lol sorry you had to witness depressed lily. ew, depressed lily

also this is kiiiindaaaa long so get comfortable

|| JJ ||

"Wooo!" I cheer as I run into the hospital room. "Guess what, G, guess what the doctor said."

He laughs. "I'm leaving today."

I pout. "How did you know?"

"Because the doctor already told me," He says, shrugging.

"Well, aren't you excited?!" I cheer.

"Yes, Jack," He laughs. "And guess what else."

"What?"

"I don't need that stupid as fuck wheelchair!" He say, grabbing crutches from the other side of the bed.

My eyes widen. "Today is the best day ever."

"We should go run marathon or something," He says, getting up. "Like literally."

"Or go join a salsa dance competition," I say. "I am an amazing dancer. Like a-maz-ing."

"Oh yeah?" He says, making his way over to me.

I nod, smirking. "Oh yeah, bitch."

"We should literally have a dance off. Right here, right now," He says, causing me to laugh.

"As hilarious it would be to see you fall on your ass, we probably should wait until you can walk on two feet, kay buddy?"

"You're like an overprotective parent, JJ, stop," He groans.

I roll my eyes. "You know I don't like that nickname..."

"You never said that," He says.

"Yes I fucking did," I say.

"Okay.." He says, "Once. Like five thousand years ago."

"It was like a month ago!" I protest.

"Whatever, whatever," He says smirking. "JJ."

"It's not funny, Jack," I say.

"I'm sorry...JJ."

"I don't care if you're on crutches, I will still beat the shit out of you," I say.

He smirks. "You know you're really fucking hot when you're mad."

I roll my eyes and walk away.

"What?" He says. "It's true."

"You know what else is true?" I say. "You're really fucking annoying."

I hear him sigh. "Jack..."

I turn around and flip him off.

"I love you too, baby," He says, a cheeky smile on his face.

"You're so cocky," I say.

And the next thing I know, I get knocked over from a crutch being thrown at me.

Jack starts to laugh, now sitting on the hospital bed. "Jack, I meant to throw it at the ground like by your legs, I'm sorry."

"We both know that's bullshit, you fucking play basketball," I say angrily, getting up.