- "Obviously Maya knows!"

- "I was going to... I was, I was going to tell you, about, about Carina."

- "you don't have to explain."

- "what are you..."

- "I came here because I was in the neighborhood, I stopped by to see Mason at his gallery... Does he kn... Of course he knows, since Carina came to the house you two have become inseparable."

- "Sorry mom, I didn't mean to keep this a secret, but you know..."

- "your father"

- "yes... Here it is"

- "what's up Carina?" Kathy asked as she turned to the Italian.

-"I work at Relentless and ... I'm dating your daughter... Again," the Italian woman said, turning red.

- "and you two have been together a long time?"

-"Have we seen each other again or..." Maya began.

- "everything"

- "I moved in at the end of April, we met at the alumni event on June 14th, and as far as being together... It's kind of a blur... Probably..."

- "probably since the fifteenth of June" laughed Maya. "But officially let's say since my birthday."

- "oh that's okay, I'm finding out, officially, earlier than the first time then" laughed Katherine.

/Flashback/

A week before Maya and Carina went to Grandma Gaga's house, they were both in the kitchen. They were making out at the island counter and had basically come here to cook.

-"I really need to get through the second if I want to get this ready for tonight" Carina said against Maya's lips before kissing her again.

-"If not, we can always order pizzas."

-"Maya, it would be so much hotter if you spoke Italian properly... If you want to order more than one it's pizze... You know turtle, turtles... And then in Italy pizza, pizze... It's like your 's'."

- "It doesn't work with your thing... Sheep, sheep or mouse, mice"

Carina had put her hands over her shoulders to pull her back.

- "le pizze" [the pizzas].

- "otherwise you only order a really big one, a family one, a pizza"

- "do you want to keep on 'banging an Italian' as you say so well?"

- "sì amore"

- "so... Pizze"

- "pizze, amore, bambina, ti amo, ..." Made the blonde as she came to kiss her again.
"How do you say in Italian, I want you?"

- "I'd rather you show me, or take action than tell me..."

Maya had run her hands over Carina's sides and lifted her onto the center island.

"You have to stop being so sexy Miss Bishop."

- "I thought you liked it when I lifted you like that, in the shower, on the desk... Against a door... Isn't that what got us into sex the first time?" Asked the blonde against her lips

- "I don't think your mother will agree if she comes home and finds you with your head between my thighs in her kitchen" replied Carina, squeezing her legs behind the sprinter's back.

- "oh because you want to have my lips between your thighs?"

- "... Your lips are so good, and your tongue... And your kisses are intoxicating and right now I want to feel your lips there"