-"I'm sorry, it's true, I abuse my power..." She had turned to her friend: "believe me Carina can do what she wants with me, and you have no idea what that means..."

-"I don't even know why you're being so stubborn, Tanner... When it comes to Carina, Maya has the best punchline," Alex said.

-"Carina my dear, I love you but don't you want to go back to London? Maya was less... Sexual in her repartee".

- "Never!!!" Said the blonde turning her head sharply.

-"If we can avoid putting our sisters' names and the word sex in the same sentence, I think we'd both be happy" said Andrea to Ryan

-"Fratellino, stiamo parlando dell'amore della mia vita, quindi dovrai abituarti... Farò di nuovo sesso" [Little brother, we're talking about the love of my life so you'll have to get used to it... I'm going to have a sexual life again]

- "Tatatatata" he said, covering his ears and frowning.

- "Un tempo sei stato tu a pormi la domanda" [At one time it was you who asked me the question]

-"Ero giovane, spensierato e impressionabile" [I was young, carefree and impressionable].

-"Disse l'uomo che mi ha spinto tra le braccia di una ragazza" [Told by the one who pushed me into the arms of a girl].

Maya had gotten up and gone into the kitchen to get more snacks while brother and sister teased each other.

"Come here you" the brunette made as she got up and went into the kitchen to follow her.

"You really want to go to a queer club?"
Carina asked, resting her elbow on the center island and turning her head towards Maya, to keep their conversation between them. She really wanted to talk about it seriously, earlier it was more for fun, but the blonde's sentence had really worried her.

-"If I go to a queer club it will be with my girlfriend... When I said that and smiled and put my tongue between my teeth... It was really for Taryn... But I wouldn't mind going to a club with my gorgeous girlfriend and seeing what a luckiest woman I am..." She said as she leaned toward Carina. "And I really want to kiss you," she whispered just inches from her lips.

- "and so?"

- "and so what?"

- "why don't you kiss me?"

- "am I allowed to?"

- "to kiss your girlfriend?"

- "to kiss you in public..."

Carina had gotten up, slipped her hand over Maya's waist and turned her around so that her butt was against the center island, she had come to kiss her. The Italian had felt the blonde smile during their kiss and had smiled in turn before tilting her head to get a better amplitude.
The hands of the captain had come to put themselves against her nape of the neck.

Andrea had tapped Mason's shoulder with the back of her hand, when the blonde had looked in the same direction, the Italian had spoken up, "did you know about this?"

- "not of this detail there"

Andy had turned to look in the same direction as them.

- "damn it!" She said, shaking Ryan's shoulders.

The whole group had looked in the direction of the kitchen and cheered the two women on, making sounds like 'woohoo'.

They had smiled against each other's lips. And Maya had turned her head as Carina looked at her, she had smiled at the group before turning back to the Italian woman who had come to put her arms around her shoulders, smiling radiantly before coming to kiss her once more.