The Italian had finished by taking some shampoo before coming to wash her hair while massaging her.
Then she had washed her body keeping in mind that she should not enjoy it, but she just wished that the pressure could be released in her head, so that she does not have pain.

She had washed herself in turn, then she had come to kiss Maya in the neck and the blonde had passed her hands in the nape of the Italian's neck to maintain her against her.
The brunette had returned against her lips and she had kissed her again.

- "It makes you good?" Asked the Italian against her lips.

- "You have no idea..."

- "we're going out..."

- "I love you Carina" whispered the blonde before kissing her, her hand down and caressing her buttock.

The Italian had lowered her arm behind her back and turned the blonde ninety degrees, sticking her back to the shower tile.

The blonde had moaned in pain.

- "Excuse me!" Carina said, releasing her embrace. "I'm sorry, your lips, your I love you, your hand... I just... I lost my temper" she said in a panic but still whispering.

- "It's okay, it's okay my love, it's just that the pressure to stir my brain" said the blonde taking her face in cup to stop her.

-"I think we will not do your birthday tonight... I'll move it to tomorrow... Let's get out of this shower"

-"wait"Maya stopped her and came to caress her cheek to kiss her again.

They had gone out and the brunette had wiped the body of the blonde to give her only a boxer and to do the same on her body.
They had gone back to the room and Carina had helped Maya to go back to bed, she had taken her phone in the pocket of her pants and had sent a message to their friends to postpone tomorrow the birthday of the blonde. She had made her drink water to keep her hydrated.

She had come to lie down in the bed, had taken the blonde's hand and had helped her to come to lie on top of her, she had put her hands against her head and had massaged her, the captain's head was against her shoulder.

- "amore?" Maya whispered as she looked up at Carina

The brunette had raised her head a little and she could see a little of her face, despite the night that was beginning to fall outside, through the closed curtains.

- "hmm?"

- "thank you"

One of Carina's hands had slid down her neck, her thumb on her jaw, and she had come to kiss her again.

Maya had moved up her body a little and they had kissed, sensually, until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The captain had finished to descend from the body of the brunette and had turned to sleep. Carina had then come to stick to her body.

She had passed her arm under that of the blonde and had come to put her hand on her belly. Her other arm was raised under her own head and she continued to stroke Maya's hair.

Carina's lips had come against the back of the captain's neck, then against her trapezius before returning to her neck.

- "ti amo per sempre bambina" whispered the Italian against her skin.

After having slept a little in her turn, the brunette had got up and had gone to the kitchen.

When Maya got up an hour later she arrived in the open room, where only two small lights were on, dimming the room as much as possible, to avoid it being too bright. The Italian woman was standing in front of the stove, with the blonde's bathrobe on her back.