-"I could never get over being loved by a woman as incredible as you. You are so perfect".

-"I'm not perfect, Maya."

- "you are to me" she replied as she came to kiss her again.

-"bambina, make me forget that this is the last night we will spend together" whispered the Italian against her lips.

The blonde had recovered the sheet at the end of the bed and had gone up it on their body, as to keep in these sheets what was going to happen between them.

She had come to kiss her again, delicately, like the very first kiss they had exchanged almost three years ago now.
Their tongues went slowly and the kiss was so intense and slow that they could literally have had an orgasm just by kissing like that.

- "you're such a good kisser, I could spend hours just kissing you"

- "deal"

They had then spent almost two hours just kissing. Carina's hands had at one point left the blonde's neck and one of her hands had come to rest on her buttocks, digging her nails lightly into one of her buttocks, while her second hand had come to her jaw.
She had eventually pulled Maya's face back.

- "remember when I had an orgasm the first time I gave you an orgasm with my mouth?"

- "yes, I remember mostly that you didn't let me touch you for several days... Wait... You're telling me this because..." She had lowered her gaze between her.

- "I don't know what your body does to mine or if it's knowing what you can do to it... On the other hand I am a little... Frustrated, having an orgasm, kissing you on the lips and feeling your mouth, lower, it is extremely frustrating... Maya, kiss me, here" she did, moving her pubic bone up towards the blonde.

Naturally, Maya had passed her tongue on her lips and this simple action had ignited the body of the Italian who had swallowed.

The Olympic champion had begun to descend on her body but Carina had caught up with her.

"Wait" she had raised her chest, had put her hand on the cheek of the blonde to kiss her. "Ti amo per sempre, you know that?" She asked a sadness in her eyes.

- "per sempre"

She had come to rest her hand on the front of Carina's hip so that she would lie back on the bed, her lips had rested on the top of her chest in the middle and she had kissed the Italian as she slowly descended, closing her eyes when her mouth had landed at her heart and she had felt it tachy under her lips and the brunette's hand had come to her neck.

She had resumed the course of her lips to descend on her body and had come to put delicately her lips on Carina.

The brunette had found the same sensation she had felt the very first time, everything was far too powerful, her heart was about to explode.
Maya's tongue was so soft against her and her lips so gentle against her body and her skin so soft against her sex, she had never known anyone to give her so much pleasure with her mouth and she knew that no one could, no matter how hard they tried, do better than Maya.

The blonde took her time as if she was savoring every second herself. Carina's body was relaxed, so relaxed it too was enjoying every second of this moment.

She just wasn't expecting the blonde's next move, she had sucked her ball of nerves into her mouth and ran her tongue against it, drawing a moan of pleasure from her, forcing her to press her thighs against her face, and dig her nails against the back of her head.

- "oh dio mio..." Had moaned the brunette plunging her head back into the pillow before moaning a little more, her second hand had come in her own hair and the blonde had started again, causing again the same reaction of her body.