|22| The Calamba Under Siege Part 5: The Parent's Legacy

Opening Song:

__________________________

(radio) "Major Agatha, our Robosuits are completely disabled

(radio) "Major Agatha, our Robosuits are completely disabled. We're fortunate to have survived the Cybot's attack," said the Ozone pilots through the radio.

(radio) "Understood! Head back to the home base immediately, and leave the damaged Robosuits behind," replied Major Agatha.

The battle in the south part of Ozone Research Lab OZR1 is over. The Cybot Dragon Raid, with its powerful right arm called Chimera Fang, managed to disable the two Yellow Liger Robosuits. Although the Ozone Robosuits got really damaged and started smoking, the Ozone pilots inside them survived the crash.

________________________

Tut tut tut tut!!!

Tut tut tut!!!

Major Agatha's phone beeps.

"Everyone makes tough choices," Major Lexus said in a video call. This words signify that Major Agatha must accept a mistake which she actually started by letting the Silver Fox Robosuits flew in the sky.

"Hmp," Major Agatha responded with disappointment, feeling heavy-hearted.

"It's not about that, Lexus. I believe I made the right decisions today. It's just that others got involved," Major Agatha explained via video call.

"But you're safe, and that's what matters. I'll be here waiting for your return," Major Lexus assured her.

Tut tut tut tut!!!

The video call ended, leaving Major Agatha alone, watching the sunrise on that dawn.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 22
The Calamba Under Siege Part 5: The Parent's Legacy
story & illustrations by Eugene Mark Lopez
text by Anna Mae Apalla

Tvvvvvuuuuuuummmnnn!!!

The Cybot Dragon Raid approaches the last damaged Yellow Liger Robosuit where Major Agatha stands, and it seems like the dark green Cybot has a message for the lone Major in the forest.

Fraaaaaviiiiiiiiiissssssshhhh!!!

The ground shakes slightly as the Cybot Dragon Raid takes a step forward in front of Major Agatha.