|17| More Cybots Appeared Part 6: Allies in the Making

Opening Song:

___________________________

"Sir, the Ozone MM1 is only nearby. Let's get on board. The reports state that Ozone MM1 Sector 1 has been heavily destroyed by new Cybots. Additionally, two more new Cybots were encountered by the Ozone troops, according to the reports," Lieutenant Gyro said while walking out from the aisles of Manila Ozone Headquarters OZH1. They are preparing for an exit.

"Sir, this way, hurry," he added while walking with Major Lexus and the other Ozone troops, leaving Manila Ozone Headquarters OZH1 to proceed on their next route

"It's better we distance ourselves from the ongoing conflict. This seems like the same situation as days ago," Major Lexus said while walking.

"Let's go further away from this place; the Earth Force might recognize us, sir. And the Cybots in the Ozone MM1 as well," Lt. Gyro stated with concern.

"Yes, we are almost at the exit," Major Lexus replied

"Looks like the newly appointed Ozone Chief Engineer has a headache now. Engineer Nash Armsville didn't do well defending The Ozone MM1, am I right?" Major Lexus exclaimed, pinpointing the lapses in the management of Ozone MM1.

"He's a highly recommended facility engineer who was recognized by the Ozone Empire Board of Regents based mainly on his weapons designs. But not in war strategies," the Major Lexus pointed out logically, implicitly highlighting the ways war can be fought in two different ways.

"Sir, I see the difference," Lt. Gyro agreed.

"It is only a belief that we need supplements to win a war. Fantastic weapons designs do not guarantee victory in battle. War and battle need strategy; they need people. And you need a soldier to perform well," Major Lexus continued to explain while walking.