|16| More Cybots Appeared Part 5: The Cybot Armageddon and Cybot Megalica!

Opening Song:

_________________________________

"Bratatatatatat!"

"Bratatatatatatatatat!!!"

Another four Green Ox Robosuits had been laid down, pulverized with bullets, and totally destroyed!

Kabooooooooooomnnn!!!

Trakakbogggoooomnnnn!!!

Loud gunshots echoed in the air, creating chaos. In a strong attack, four Green Ox Robosuits were destroyed by a relentless hail of bullets, reducing them to broken metal. The battlefield displayed a powerful force, leaving the enemies completely wiped out.

_________________________

The person responsible for the problem was Raven Sprewell, the 23-year-old pilot of Cybot Armageddon. Raven wasn't just good at flying; he was also a style icon, though he didn't realize it. Like Kyrie, Sofia, Tracie, and Luna admired his youthful and stylish look. He wore a unique outfit with a long-sleeved sweater, a cool vest, a golden necklace, and sleek white pants. It wasn't just about fashion; it showed Raven's serious and thoughtful side. In the cockpit, he focused on accuracy but also wanted to make a lasting impression in both battles and other situations.

 In the cockpit, he focused on accuracy but also wanted to make a lasting impression in both battles and other situations

"(It may seem easy, but that's not the focal point of my attack)," contemplated Raven. With a serious and contemplating eyes he wears, his emblem perhaps. Battling terribly a platoon of Green Ox Robosuits in Ozone's Main Manufacturing Station in Earth, The Ozone MM1. But unexpected event happens.

________________________