|5| She Saw a Shooting Star Fell Part 5: General Ace Highlander

Opening Song:

_____________________________________

While Earth faced conflicts, Ozone Space Country embraced tranquility

"These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triumph die, like fire and powder. Which, as they kiss, consume," says the actress, reciting her lines.

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite," the actor delivers his lines.

"Don't waste your love on somebody who doesn't value it," the actress replied, acting thoroughly.

"Thus, with a kiss, I die," the actor acts and delivers his lines enthusiastically.

The actor and the actress impressively deliver fine acting in a theatre tonight in one of Ozone's famous theatre houses, the Worthy Crafts Theatre House in the Ozone Space Country.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

People enjoy watching Shakespeare's play of Romeo & Juliet.

The impressive theatrical play is almost finished, the curtain is closing.

"Thank you very much, thank you!" The actors and actresses bid farewell from the top of the orchestra-like stage.

_____________________________

A man is watching, sits perfectly from the VIP room. A room intended only for highly respected individuals to stay.

"Magnificent, they are all good," says a man who wears a military uniform with a dark blue military uniform and cape.

Seemingly a high-ranking official, the way he sits in the VIP balcony, watching the play of Romeo and Juliet. After the incident in Manila Bay where the Flight Cybot crashed into the sea, the Ozone Space Country and its people remain oblivious to what is going on on Earth.

"Sir? A call is coming from Major Lexus" said by a woman aged 35. Seemingly his personal staff, she wears a professional suit, an office skirt, a military uniform, and a loose maroon brassiere. Also considered the most beautiful woman in the military of the Ozone Empire.

"Will you answer, your highness?" Lt. Phoebe asks.

 Phoebe asks