Her Mood Swings,His Sufferings;)

He leaned back on the door frame as he looked at the magical sight in front of him. His gaze filled with love and lust at the same time, as he watched his wife sitting on the sofa, her legs on the table and sitting with a huge bar of dairy milk chocolate.

 His smirk widened as he watched her lean towards the table, for the remote, yet she couldn't move much. Every time she tried to move her baby bump would get in the way. He folded his arms as he watched in utter silence his wife struggling to reach to the remote, slowly she bent over, to which he got alarmed.

"Suhana!" his voice alerted the room, as he watched his wife look up from under her lashes, such an innocent gesture, yet it made his heart beat like he was on fair.

"Kairav" his wife's bell like voice flittered the room so quickly. "Help me na, I can't reach the remote" Kairav chucked at his wife's innocent pouting, like a child she was.

Kairav smiled and started walking towards her, as he leaned over and out the remote for her. As he was doing that he recognised the 30 odd so wrapping of sweets, flooding their whole sitting room. He looked up as he saw his wife smirk at him, chocolate smeared all over her face.

"Baby, how much have you eaten?" Kairav asked as he sat on the sofa, beside her. Watching her take another bite of that silk like chocolate

Suhana shrugged. "Dunno, but it tastes lush" she said taking another bite, as Kairav gulped seeing the chocolate running down her chin, in slow seductive movement. "Want some?" she said leaning over, her words might have been innocent but her eyes showed that glint of desire and need, like it was driving her mad.

Kairav smirked, playing along with the game, as he grabbed her hand. Soon she was shivering from that one touch, they both needed each other, but they knew that they had to stay away from that. Kairav leaned in and brought Suhana's hand to his lips, as he dipped down and bit the chocolate, he heard the soft moan of his wife, as he licked the chocolate ever so softly. And then with the soft moment, he licked her finger, casually licking away the soft melted chocolate; he glanced up at her, as he watched her heated face, turning from pink to bright red. He smiled and kissed her fingers.

"More" his voice felt like he was a cavemen, driving the need for more. Kairav sat up on the sofa, as he cupped Suhana's face, caressing her face with his slow movement, his fingers moving up and down her cheek. "Meri Suhana" he whispered.

"Yours" She mumbled back, as Kairav leaned in and kissed the side of her cheek.

Kairav hummed. "You got chocolate here" he said, knowing it was just a reminder for him, he didn't wait for another second, as he jumped the opportunity as he licked the side of her lips, tracing the outer shape of it, making slow agonising movements.

Kairav leaned in, his lips lightly away from her, as he dipped his face to press his lips against her, when suddenly;

"Ouch!" Suhana exclaimed, as Kairav looked at her worried, he jumped to get the phone, when suddenly Suhana pulled him back. "Don't call the doctor"

"But, but, does it hurt?" Kairav asked feeling scared. "Baby, you sure you're okay. 6 more months to go baby, okay?"

Suhana nodded and smiled. "I'm fine, but your baby boy is playing football in there" Suhana said annoyed, as Kairav laughed and leaned in as he kissed her cheek and then leaned down and kissed her tummy.

"I love you both" Kairav said, as he pulled Suhana's face towards him leaning over to kiss her again.

"Ouch!" Suhana said laughing, as Kairav pulled back annoyed, as he looked her tummy angrily. "I don't think your baby boy likes sharing his mommy"

Kairav leaned down and caressed her stomach. "My son, your mother is yours for now, but when you get older, she's all mine"

"Yours"

"Mine".