A Night Before Wedding -1

"Ma'am is this fine?"
Nayan when saw a servant showing her wedding dress.. she nodded n directed her to put it aside.. as soon as the servant left..she moved to her dressing to check to-do list...just then she heard knock..she turned n saw him waving...she smiles..as turn to put down her cell phone..she felt his arms around her waist..she turned towards him smiling happily..like him...she closed eyes as he kissed her forehead..

" how did you ditch di n everyone else??"

She asked as looked at him smiling..

"I asked Kairav bhai to help me.."

Samar smirked...Nayan helplessly smiled

Nayan smiles..as creased his face..

"Anything important u wanted to say before wedding ???"

Samar smiles n creased her hairs..

" yes i wanted to see you.. i was missing you.."

she giggles n showed him eyes to stop making her feel flattering... she get freed herself from his arms..

"Samar tomorrow is our wedding then you will not miss me..now go n help others ..there is so much to..."

Before she could continue with rattling she saw him moving towards her wardrobe..and she got alarmed ...she quickly moved towards wardrobe before he could open it she came in front of wardrobe n glared him..

"Samar Khanna You promised you will not see my wedding outfit before vows.."

Samar made depressing face..

"but Pari i wil lose the bet.."

Nayan was furious listening him..

"OH so Mr.Samar Khanna now you more care about bet than my promise???"

Samar sighed n nods in negative..and embrace her in a hug and replied in sad voice..while Nayan had a happy face.

"Of course not Pari..."
SaNya had bet with their friends that Samar wil succeed in seeing her wedding outfit while Nayanwas supposed to not let him...

Nayan broke hug as she guessed Samar couldn't resist himself as he tried to open wardrobe behind her back...Nayan glare him..

"Are you sure Samar?"

Samar now glared her while sighing..

"Don't act with me Pari... I know this you want to win this bet too that's why you are trying to use emotional blackmailing.."

Nayan smiles a bit but soon vanishes it from her face as she wasn't in mood to spoil his mood more..however she enjoyed teasing him..

" okay baba.. leave this i don't want us to fight before our wedding it will be a bad sign.."

"like seeing your wedding gown???"

Samar asks her innocently..she nodded silently..

"hmm.. that's why i don't want to see you trus..."

he placed finger on her lips..she looked at him..he nods in negative..

"there is no need to convince me Pari..i promise i will not see it till wedding day.."

"Till i wear it on wedding day.."

Nayanmouthed whole word suppressing on each word..giving him no choice of any excuses later...as he watched her speaking n folding her arms around waist showing how affirmatively she was acting... .He couldn't help in grinning at the fact that his Pari knows more about him n can handle him ...he at last nods in positive..as held her arm..n pulls her near..she felt herself flustered ...as his arm encircles her waist...she hesitantly placed arms on his chest while watching at door with fear that anyone could walks in ...he enjoyed watching her shyness...lowering her gaze..."Pari..."...his husky voice randomized her heart beat..as she looked at him nervously...his gaze at her ..didn't let her to see him...she pushed him blushing..

"You need to go Samar.."

Samar smiles while watching her from side...he placed his chin at her shoulder..n eyed at her face through mirror.

"I can't wait for our wedding , Pari..."

Nayan looks at them in mirror..n the shine in their eyes were convinced that they really couldn't...She turned and smiled at him...

"i Know that's why we both have agreed to marry two months before we had thought...i can't wait for our wedding too , Samar .."

Both smiles widely..while holding hands...
They get disturbed as soon they heard noise n door opening up showing the girls n boys at back making sorry face to convince Samar that they tried...where girls were furious at both of them..

"What are you doing Samar here..?? and Nayanyou can't show him dress...you didn't right??"

Suhana glares at Samar n then asked Nayan to assure herself... SaNya looked at each other..n breathed calmly..

"I am sorry , Suhana Bhabhi.. and no Your Sister in law Nayan Kapur didn't let me see it.."

Nayan's mouth was meant to be open in shock seeing him taunting at her...and she glared it which she truly meant it..however he gave an excusing expression letting her know it wasn't purposely meant in that hurting way..

"What the Hell Samar ? You were supposed to see that ...we were trying so hard to push these girls away.."

Kairav glares at Samar on listening he failed to do so... while Suhana glares at Kairav showing that he is so gonna have to pay back ...Kairav realized soon that he didn't have necessary to mouth everything aloud...

"You are going to take my sister away from me and I will not be able to hold on my tears, Princess please don't go"said Kairav after realizing his sister is in love with Samar Khanna.

"I am not going anywhere bhai but I'm sure if ever I take birth in this world, I will be there at the same time as your sister" said Nayanhugging Sid tightly as if she is still afraid to loose him...
Nayanwas sure that now where it had all begun n was heeding..towards their typical girls vs guys war.. n in that she have to act cool or okay with that..? which clearly she couldn't do ..just before her wedding day..

"Stop it..Bhai and Bhabhi. please don't turn this bet into another of girls vs guys war.."

"It is already Lavanya..you are too late.."

Dia cleared it while taking break from arguing with Reyansh...

Nayanlooked at Samar who made the most innocent face..but it didn't work out as Nayangets upset...

"okay I don't want to speak to anyone before my wedding ."

As soon as Samar heard that..he regrets of enjoying all this instead of helping her out...

"but Pari.."

"No Samar it is too late.."

Nayanlooked briefly at him trying not to be upset..as she had promised herself that she wouldn't let bad things to happen between them before or after wedding...Samar apologize quickly holding his ears..n walked to her ..holding her from arms..to make her feel better..till then every other person stopped getting upset on each other realizing they can't afford Lavanya's bad mood..

"Sorry Pari..and Guyz i hands down.. i m not going to see her wedding outfit n Nayanwins this bet..no arguing Kairav Bhai and Reyansh bhaiya..."

Samar showed them eyes clearly as announced his defeat..girls were rejoiced and guyz tried to not show their upset mood towards Samar..

Nayanlooks at him with a brief smile realizing how quickly he had moved beside her..she was in his arms what more she had ever wish ???

Samar knowing she was happy not only to be in his arms but also on winning the bet..he didn't smile purposely however seeing her smile was all he had always wish for..