Her eyes fall on the red spots on the railing, and her heart drops, touching them, it was indeed blood.

"what do I do now " she muttered, dragging her legs outside of the large hallway, stopping in the waiting area. Patients and their families look at her, giving her a look.

Her harsh breathing makes a puff of white fog in the air as the cold air from the open door blows at her.

She was panting, her lungs restricting the intake of air, her legs burned, and if it didn't help she was asthmatic.

Eyes wandering around the place, searching for the specific figure, her mind started dizzy, just when she was on the verge of screaming for losing sight of him, she caught a glimpse of a similar figure in a black get-up leaving the building.

" No...no...no..."  

Not wasting any time, she ran after him, as the wind hit her harshly. "Renjun, Stop !" aerum cried out at the top of her lungs.

The sound of feet running close made him walk speedily. The traffic signal was already red, people were crossing the road so he. "You can't just walk away like that !!" she coughed out.

The signal turns green again, and everyone has stopped, except for aerum. The vehicle continues to move, and as she passes a few, some cars come to a sudden halt in front of her, getting scolded by drivers.

Just when aerum thought she had crossed the road, Eyes traced down the street, losing sight of him again in the crowd of people. "Agh !" she groaned.

she began walking across the road- the sound of tires squeaking and the sudden bright light made her squint and look towards it.

She yelped out in fear, realizing it was too late for her to move. Aerum standing there remained frozen. Is that how she will die without getting her brother's revenge?

Aerum didn't hear anyone scream, or yell for her to move, instead, the wind blew in her hair, the headlights illuminating her skin and she watched as the oil tank inched closer- taking a breath in.

Instinctively, a hand wrapped around her arm, pushing them onto the ground as the tank swerved past them and the two remained out of harm's way.

"WHAT ON EARTH !! AERUM ?! ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?". A female exclaimed eyes narrowed.  " DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH, YOU COULD HAVE DIED !!"

Aerum remained silent, as her eyes trolled for the Renjun, who has now disappeared under the dark sky. Aerum let out a shaky breath. Chest clenching, blood rushing through her veins, pumping in her ears.

"Aerum? "
" Look calm down, Relax, it's alright-"
" No there gonna be nothing alright !!... Nothing will be alright, Miri. Nothing" She cried out, body trembling.

" It's all happening because of me !! I should have listened to aunt lee, but I did not and took jinwoo with me, thinking it would be better but-"   frustrating tears roll down her eyes, Miri -aerum's childhood best friend pulls her in a hug, feeling bad for her best friend.

" No babe, don't say that, it's not your fault, You want good for him, it's nobody's fault ". miri patted her back, as aerum cried on her shoulder.

" It's so hard to see him like that Miri, Every time I look at jinwoo, he reminds me of that night, I see blood everywhere, it haunted me- " 

Her breath was shallow, hands were clenched tightly to avoid trembling as she explained. " Don't think about it aerum, it will only get worse, stay positive. Don't let the demon steal your hope." Miri pushed herself off of her, standing up and holding her hand out.

Aerum glances up at her bestie with her wet lashes, glossy eyes, and red nose. " Come on, let's get inside " Aerum took her hand and stood on her feet.

" It's going to be more snow tonight !" Miri exclaimed trying to cheer up aerum's mood. Aerum giggles at her behavior.

Not so far a pair of eyes watch her crossing the road carefully with her best friend, giggling and smiling at her weird jokes. His mind couldn't seem to forget how she was so audacious and fearless when she came across his animalistic side. But still, he ignores it.

_____________________

Boring chapter! I know

Boring chapter! I know .....
Just wait a little bit:33