"So you're not mad at the fact that I'm here for sex because Sanzu is mentally torturing me?"

A heavy exhale. Naoto open his eyes, looking at her.

"I know Sanzu touched you."

She froze. "W-what?" Her reaction confirmed it.

"Y/N..." He taps her chin. "I'm a detective. Stop forgetting that." Naoto swamped places with her, letting the water wash the soap from her body.

"Wait what do you...what do you mean by that?"

"I rewatched the cameras in the prison's camera and operating room. Went back to that day to see what all panned out after we left." He begins.

"Sanzu still has you at gunpoint or whatever and soon...you disappear into his cell. The gun he had leaves a second later which began my count. Laney took half a minute to reach the end of the hall which gave him enough time to do whatever it was he wanted within that time. Long hallways can be a bitch huh?"

Y/N was at a loss for words. She can't believe Naoto knew all of that. But then again he is a detective after all.

"My guess is that he probably touched you, either in a way you liked, which would explains your random and hyper sex drive when we're at work. Or it could've been in a way you hated and you wanted a way to make yourself feel better." He explains.

"You're either stressed because you can't stop thinking of how good he made you feel in the moment and is afraid you may fall for his psycho ass; or you're stressed because you don't want to see him due to him actually scaring you that day."

Silence. Naoto wrung out his towel and stepped out of the shower, leaving her there.

"I only have sex with you because I know it keeps you around a bit longer. So I guess I'm using you for your company."

Y/N heard the door open and then close. She touched her forehead, groaning in annoyance. She finished up in the shower quickly to apologize.

Once she was done with her shower she left the bathroom. Upon stepping out Naoto tossed her a fresh towel. Y/N caught it, glancing at him as he took out a shirt.

"I you can wear a shirt of mine until your clothes are clean." He informs.

"Naoto-

"Don't sweat it sweetheart. And if he did touch you in a way you didn't like, I'm glad to make you feel better. But if you are using me for a distraction that's fine. I love your company."

Naoto shot her a smile but Y/N didn't like his thoughts on the situation.

"I'll be in my study. Everything else is free."

Before she can call out to him Naoto left the room. "Jesus Christ, Y/N." She feels terrible now. Not to mention she has to watch Sanzu tomorrow.

And Naoto's right, if she can kiss him back in the end, what else would she do if they were to get into close proximity of each other?

She sighs, drying herself before she threw his shirt over her head. She still wants to apologize.

She can't stomach the fact that he's so goody goody with this knowledge. She stopped to his kitchen first, making him a cup of coffee.

Only right.

Y/N made her way back upstairs, finding his study room only two minutes later.

She opened the door, peeking inside. Naoto's sitting by his desk, his eyes peeled on a board behind him. She can see different pictures pinned along with different color strings.

He turned around in his chair, looking at her. Naoto gave her a quick once over before meeting her eyes.

"Brought you coffee." She says, placing the cup down on his desk. Naoto spun around completely, setting the pen behind his ear.

"Thanks."

She watched as he took a sip. "Look, Tachibana, I don't want to be an asshole. I like your company too and I like you a lot as well. You're nice, smart, sarcastic and most importantly...you're amazing in bed."

He grins, setting the cup down. "I've never been in a relationship before and this is first time in a while that I've felt this way towards someone. I don't want this to end."

"Never been in a relationship before, yet you weren't a virgin."

Her face drops. "Are you serious? Of all the things I just said you pick that one out?"

"I'll continue to be your friend with benefits."

"See, there you go again making me feel like shit."

He laughs. "If you were thinking about getting into a relationship with me, we'd be dating, not having sex every time we see each other."

She gave up. "Stupid detective logic."

"Who was your first?"

Y/N got silent. That part of her life she'd like to keep behind her. Wasn't all that good. It's actually the reason why she's in law enforcement in the first place.

Her eyes then landed on his board. The moment it did she spotted him. Her past. She didn't know if it was bad timing or a lousy coincidence, but she didn't expect it to come so quickly in one moment.

Naoto noticed her stare and follwed her gaze. The first person his eyes landed on took him by surprise. Naoto glanced back at her and she's still staring.

"Y/N."

"Hm?" She smiles.

"Thanks for the coffee."

She nods. "Thanks for the sex."

They laugh and she dismissed herself.

"Sleep well." He called out before she left. Y/N just waved, closing the door behind her. The moment she left Naoto stood to his feet, grabbing a tack from its place.

He went over to the board, placing the red tack onto Takeomi's photo.

"I think I just solved all five cases. And an extra one, Takeomi Akashi." Naoto stared hard at his photo. So he was her first. Now he wants to know her reason for transfer.

Naoto smiles. "I just found myself a new case."

Let's see how fast he'll solve this one.

Naoto just FIONE FRL. I'm sorry but he is😭😭😭😖😫✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽✋🏽

Next chapter loading...