"What's our next plan in action?" Paimon asked. The three of you didn't make much progress in Liyue, and Lumine had only showed up when Aether wasn't with you. It's best to assume she's avoiding him. "Do you know anyone who would be able to provide us with useful information?" You looked at the two of them, watching them put their thinking faces on.

"Oh! There's the Archon of Wisdom, Nahida!" Paimon perked up, plopping her fist in her other hand. "She actually told us more about Aether than the other Archons we met." She felt proud of herself for speaking up. "Nahida.." Your eyebrows furrowed, the name felt foreign to you.

Aether felt his eyes widen. He knew about Rukkhadevata and her wish, but she has been forgotten by everyone and erased. Why did it seem like you knew who Rukkhadevata is? Could it be you remembered who she is? Perhaps it's because of your connections to all of the Archons that you didn't seem to forget.

"I see.. then let's head to Sumeru." You nodded. Paimon cheered, her positivity spreading to Aether. He smiled, saying his agreement. It seemed like you have most likely forgotten about Rukkhadevata as well.

"I don't really want to walk though," You thought about the possibilities of getting attacked on foot. Ilvonia would probably send more of her goons to assassinate you, so it's probably best to head to Sumeru through the water trading route instead. Aether hummed before remembering a certain pirate.

"We can ask Beidou for help." Aether suggested, seeing Paimon nod with him. "She can take us to Port Ormos."

You guessed that Beidou is probably a sailor or something. "Alright, I trust you."

You wanted to sock Aether right in the face

You wanted to sock Aether right in the face. How on Teyvat is he meeting these hot women during his travels!? It's like he's building himself a harem or something.

After introducing yourself to the Captain of The Crux, the bold woman had flirted with you nonchalantly with a smirk on her face. You never felt this flustered in your entire lifetime as a God(dess).

You sighed, covering your face with a hand as you tried to push down the heat in your cheeks. Aether and Paimon stood off to the side conversing with a man named Kazuha. The two looked eerily similar to you.

"Hahaha! The expression on your face is a good look, tiánxīn." Beidou continued to stay with you. You felt a bit embarrassed with her small compliments. Curse Aether and Paimon for leaving you here.

"Captain!" Juza called, taking the said captain's attention away to your relief. The First Mate walked over with a map in hand and you took this as your chance to escape. You quickly made your way to where Aether was, placing your hand on his shoulder and gripping it with inhumane strength.

"How could you leave me there?" You glared at the sweating male in front of you with a dark look in your eyes. Aether quickly waved his hands around, apologizing. "Sorry! Please don't kill me." He nervously gave you a hesitant grin, gesturing towards Kazuha in attempt to keep you from strangling him.