17

Okay info. Please read.

* Means Sunblast is whispering.

( ) Means Primus is speaking

{ } Means Solus Prime is speaking

[ ] Means Unicron is speaking when he showed up to help Sunblast his sparkmate/wife

~ Means Megatron is whispering/talking to himself or quietly to someone or to Sunblast.

Sideways saw this and asked his master something. "Master. Do you want me to take the sparklings into the other room for you too to have a good recharge." He asked. Unicron looked at him and nodded. Both you and Unicron needed a good recharge. He looked and saw you in a deep recharge. He chuckled. "Sleep well, my dear. We both need a good recharge." Unicron laid his helm back and looked at things. He was thinking, and before he knew it he drifted off to sleep. And both you and him were in a deep recharge.

You were in a deep recharge when you heard your father calling for help. ("My sweet child. I need your help. It's Megatron. My sweet child, if you can hear me, I need your help. Protect our home and our planet.") I tossed and turned with him calling for me. Unicron stirred in his sleep. Until he heard his brother calling for him. ("Unicron. Brother. I need Sunblast's help. It's Megatron.") Unicron immediately jolted up. He turned and he looked at you. "Sweet spark, wake up."

I slowly started to wake up. "I know I heard. But I can't do it alone without you. But not only that, I just gave birth to twins." He sighs. "My dear. You will be fine. The Autobots will also be there." I groaned but I got up. I sent the coordinates and a bridge opened. Unicron walked over. "Be safe my dear. I love you." He went and kissed you. I kissed him back and we soon stopped. "I love you too, Unicron." I then went and transformed and flew off to save my father and save our planet.

Location Plant Cybertron:

Megatron snarled. "Go to it and finish it." Before he could walk he was shot on the side. He growled and he immediately looked up and saw you. You immediately transformed. "Megatron, I advise you to leave this planet and go back to your ship now."

Megatron growled. "Oh really. And why should I" Megatron jerked his head from one side to another. He then walked over to me. "You know, I actually got my memories back. But it's a shame that you didn't accept my offer to be my queen." And soon he started sniffing. *Sniff Sniff* . He then made an utter growl. "You were sparked!" Before he could do anything a bridge opened and the Autobots showed up.

I then heard my father's voice calling for me again. ("Sunblast now's the time. Show your true self.") Soon I saw Megatron charging after me. I immediately sent out a wave. Everyone immediately was knocked down. And everyone covered their eyes with the bright light that was illuminating. Megatron hissed at it. And he didn't like it one bit. Soon after everything was done everyone looked at me and stared at me and saw my true self/form. The form that looked like my father Primus.

I then went and started attacking Megatron. He ducked and knocked me off my feet. He snarled and hissed at me. Soon he saw that I had disappeared. "What! Is this some sort of trickery? What is this?" He then stopped. He moved his peds and he felt the ground underneath his peds. He then listened to everyone and everything. But he only listened to one thing. It was you. He immediately turned at the sound and before you knew it he grabbed your throat.

I soon started choking. I felt the pressure that he was giving me. Soon my eyes were cloudy. Megatron looked at you laughing and smiling. Seeing you squirm in his grip and in his servos. "Ha. I thought you were stronger than that. I thought you were the daughter of Primus. Pathetic." He then threw you straight down. Falling directly into the Well of Sparks. Where your father's main core was located.

Soon before I knew it I hit the floor hard. I groaned in pain. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I looked up and saw Megatron flying down and he immediately transformed. He quickly lifted me up and stabbed his blade into my chest. I immediately screamed with agony. "Not so tough now are you." He threw me down. Soon I saw him walk over. My eyes widened at what I saw coming. I whispered. *"I Sunblast. And the daughter of Primus. I am calling you father and to all of the Primes who can hear my call who fought with my father protecting our planet from evil. And I am calling to you, my sparkmate and husband Unicron. I am calling you, and to everyone who can hear my call, I need your help."* Megatron went forward but soon was thrown back.

He shook his helm and he looked up and saw you standing up. "What. Impossible. How could you survive the injuries?" He said out loud. ("She can and she will Megatron. This is it.") Said a voice and the voice belonged to none other than Primus himself. {"You have done harm to our kind and to our home."} Said Solus Prime. Soon Megatron heard another voice but a lot more darker. ["And you have taken something from me once that wasn't yours."] Said Unicron.

Before Megatron could see and realize what was happening. He saw the 13 Primes standing in front of you and him. He immediately transformed. He flew out but Prime stopped him. He hissed and growled. "Let go of me." He hissed at Prime. "No Megatron. You will be judged by the judges. You won't be executed. But you are going to witness what you have done and what you have made." Before Megatron even realized it. He felt cuffs going on his servos. He immediately turned and saw you. He spat at the ground. Soon a deep utter growl of a warning escaped from his chest. They were about to walk away with him but he whispered and said this to you. In a deep and deadly and dangerous tone. ~"You haven't seen the last of me. And rest assured that your sparklings will not be safe. I will get my hands on you one way or another. And with your sparklings."~ He said while walking off laughing in the most evil chaotic way. I was then more scared and more terrified and afraid then I have been in my entire life. I was more afraid for my sparkling's life. I was afraid that maybe or what if one day he does escape and he either would find me or my sparklings. Oh, I will dread and I hope that day never comes.

I was walking and hearing everything and everyone was cheering. I smiled. I was walking around until I felt dizzy. And soon I collapsed. All I heard was a voice. A voice that belonged to Prime and Ratchet. And before I knew it everything went black.