13

I walked and went into the other room. I sigh. I then closed my eyes. "Sire." I said, calling out his name. Soon I heard his voice. Primus sighs. "My little one. Oh, how I have missed hearing your sweet voice, my sweet child. Are you okay and safe?" He asked you, wanting to know if you are alright. You meant everything to him. I smiled. "Yes, sire. I am okay and safe. Sire my husband saved me. He never stopped until he got me back, sire. Sire, he really does love me, and I want you to know that. Please stop putting him down." I asked him. Primus was silent for a moment. Until he broke the silence. "Alright. I will give him a chance. But if he messes up then it's over. Let him know that I will give him a chance." He said to you, telling you to tell his brother that he'll give him a chance. I smiled. I then felt my father ending the bond.

I walked and went to where my husband was in slumber. I walked over and gently caressed his core. He immediately shook from the feeling. I giggled once he shook from the feeling of my digits. Soon his prototype form appeared in front of me. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "So how did it go?" He asked me. "It went okay. And he is also giving you a chance. But he said that if you mess up then it's over. And I know you won't mess up." I said to my sparkmate. Unicron smiled. "Yes indeed. You are right that I won't mess up because I love you too much." He said to you, telling you that you are right. Unicron turned around and he looked at you. He loved you no matter what. I then saw my sparkmate walking off. I immediately ran towards him, knocking him now. We both went down hard. "Hpmh." He immediately shook his helm. Soon he started to laugh. "Sweet spark. Easy." He said to you, while chuckling. Unicron then noticed the time. "Sweet spark. It's getting late. Go on ahead and get some rest. I'll be nearby if you need me." He said to you, telling you that he will be nearby. He went and walked over to you and he immediately kissed you. I moaned. He smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow sweet spark. Now get some rest. Your husband's orders." He said to you, telling you that you need to get some rest. He then walked over and disappeared to get some rest. I walked over and laid down on the berth. Soon I was thinking about everything until I drifted off to sleep.

It was morning of course. I was up and stretching my wings when I started not to feel well. I walked over to where my husband's main core was. I went over and kissed him and I gently caressed it. Soon I heard a low chuckle. I then saw my husband. "Morning sweet spark. Looks like you slept well." He asked you. I smiled. "Yes, I did. Is Sideways around honey. Or anything I." I soon felt really dizzy. "Sweet spark. Sweet spark, are you okay?" He asks you. Before he knew it you collapsed right in front of him. Unicron gasps. "SWEET SPARK!" He quickly went over to you. "Honey, wake up." Unicron then looked and saw Sideways. "Sideways, hand me that scanner over there now." He asks him. Unicron lifted you up and made a makeshift med berth. He laid you down on the med berth. Sideways then walked over to his master with the scanner. "Here you go master." He said to his master. "Thank you Sideways." He said to Sideways. "Master, should I also get some energon for her?" He asked his master. "Yes, please." He said to Sideways.

Sideways went off. Unicron then turned the scanner on and he scanned you. Once he got to your stomach/tank he was surprised and in shock at what he was seeing. He chuckled. "I'm going to be a sire." He said to himself. He looked at you. "We finally did it my love." He whispered. Unicron bent down and nuzzled you. He then saw Sideways. "Here's the energon master." He said to his master, while handing him the energon cube. Unicron turned and he took the cube. "Thanks Sideways." Soon Unicron saw you waking up. "Hmm. Unicron. What happened?" I asked him. "Sweet spark. You fainted and passed out. But I found out why you did." He said while smiling at you. "But here take this my dear." He said to you, while handing you an energon cube. I smiled. "Thank you." I said to my sparkmate. I reached for the cube and I drank it. Soon I saw him handing me a scanner. "Here, take a look at the scanner." He said to you, while he handed you the scanner and sat next to you. I looked at it and soon my eyes widened. "WE'RE GOING TO BE A SIRE AND A CARRIER! OH, UNICRON!" I immediately hugged him while crying. "Shh. I am here. And I am never leaving you or my child. I will be with you every step of the way." I looked at him and smiled. I then placed my servos on my stomach. I don't know what is going to happen. But I am more afraid of Megatron. But I am not letting him get to me. I am going to be a carrier and my sparkmate Unicron is going to be a sire. I couldn't be happier. I am happy.