6

I was inside my husband's core and I was looking at the bruise that Megatron left on me. I went and touched it and I immediately hissed. I then felt servos wrapping around me. "Hmm. Hi." I said to my sparkmate. "Hello my dear. Don't worry about my apprentice, he won't touch you again. If he does I will rip out his spark." He said to you, telling you he will rip out Megatron's spark. I giggled. "Understood. Uh. I have been thinking. I think I need to leave earth and speak to my father. It's been a while. And I do need to tell him this." I then looked at my husband. "Understood. I'll open a bridge to Cybertron." I went and I kissed him. I then soon felt him pushing his tongue in my mouth. I moaned, feeling the pleasure I was receiving from him. Soon we stopped. The bridge opened and I transformed and flew off.

Sunblast's Pov:

"I took off and flew to Cybertron. I had so many questions to ask my father who is the creator of all Cybertronians. But one I want to ask is why he didn't tell me he had a brother. But I am also afraid of how he is going to take it that his brother is my sparkmate. But what I want to know is why he didn't tell me. I have to wait to find out."

Meanwhile on Cybertron. I finally approached the planet Cybertron. I immediately transformed and walked to the center of the core. I went and bridged myself to the core. I walked around and looked around every corner. Because there are things on the planet that are dangerous. I finally approached where my father was. I sigh. "Here we go." I said to myself. Father. It's me, your daughter Sunblast. I then saw a figure forming and it was my father. Primus formed and he looked at you. He smiled. "Hello my daughter. You have done well protecting and guarding the Cybertronians." I smiled. "Thank you father. Father, I do have something to say. But I also felt like I betrayed you. But it feels like you betrayed me as well." I said to him, waiting for an answer from him.

Primus's eyes widened and looked at you. "My young one. Like what do you mean I betrayed you." He asked you. I looked at my father. "Well, why did you tell me that you had a brother?" I asked him while looking at him. "What. Wait, how do you know that I have a brother Sunblast?" He asked you. "And what happened to your face Sunblast." He asked you wondering what happened. "It's…it was from Megatron The Leader Of The Decepticons. And on how I found out that you had a brother. I found it out from….Unicron."

Primus looked at you. "You saw my brother. Did he hurt you?" He asked you. I smiled. "No dad. But there's more. And I am afraid of what you will say about it." I said. My father looked at me. "And what will that be, daughter." He asked you. "Please don't get mad. But I am sparkmates and my husband is Unicron." Primus's eyes widened. "Oh. I see. And are you sure that he loves you? I know my brother more than you do my sweet child." He said. I sigh. "Dad, this is what Unicron was afraid of. If you want, why don't you just ask him. Just use me and talk to him." Primus thought for a moment. "Ugh. Fine. I will just do it for you. I immediately smiled. "Thank you, sire. You're the best." Primus smiled, he went over and hugged you. "I love you my sweet child. And never forget who you really are. You are the daughter of Primus the creator of all life on Cybertron. He said. I smiled. "I won't. I can never forget you. You are my sire." My father smiled at me. Soon my father disappeared. I immediately transformed and flew back to earth and used a bridge to make it faster.