29

It's just been about 4 days and everyone was starting to realize that Megatron really had changed when Prime was awake. But now they are realizing that Megatron had changed dramatically ever since the day that Prime collapsed. Shockwave and Soundwave were standing away from Megatron and noticing that he had not been taking care of himself. Shockwave had the guts to speak first. Soundwave stopped him but Shockwave pushed him away and he decided to say something to Megatron and tell him the truth. He needed to hear what he needed to say. And he was going to hear him whether he likes it or not.

"Megatron." Said Shockwave. Megatron slowly turned his helm and he looked at his former Decepticon Scientist. "What is it, Shockwave?" Asked Megatron. "Well, we have been noticing that you haven't been taking care of yourself." He said to Megatron. Megatron glared at him and he growled at him. "That isn't any of your concern. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." He replied to Shockwave. Shockwave sighs. "No, you aren't. Ever since Prime collapsed and hasn't woken up yet you haven't been taking care of yourself. And everyone agrees with us. But before you say anything and get all pissy at me and everything, think about the sparklings that you and Prime had found and discovered. They need you, Megatron. And you know that I am right." He said to Megatron, giving Megatron the honest truth that he needs/needed to hear.

Megatron then looked at Prime and then back at the doors leading to a hall towards his and Prime's room. He then realized that Shockwave was right. He hadn't been taking care of himself. And Prime would have his helm because he wasn't taking care of himself. He sighs. "Your right Shockwave. Fine. Go and get Ratchet and have him do a scan on me. And then I am going to where mine and Prime's sparklings are." Shockwave nodded and walked off to fetch Ratchet.

Ratchet was in his room checking over things and also checking with Prime's results. His results were fine but he doesn't know why Prime isn't waking up. He was looking more until he heard his doors open to his room. He looked up and saw Shockwave. "Hey, Shockwave. What do you need?" He asked him. "It isn't something that I need but it's something that Megatron needs and is requesting. He is requesting to be scanned and to have a check-up." He said to Ratchet. Ratchet's eyes widened. Soon he chuckled. "About time. What made him or suggest to have a scan and to have a check-up." He asked Shockwave. Shockwave chuckled. "It was me. I decided to give him the honest truth. Which I did. I also told him that the sparklings that he and Prime found needed him. But not only that he needed to hear the truth and you know that I am right, Ratchet." He said to Ratchet.

Ratchet chuckled. "Yes. You are right. And the sparklings do need Megatron. I went over and checked with Prime's results and everything. It just doesn't make any sense his vitals are good and everything but he's not waking up for some reason. There has to be a reason why he isn't waking up." He said to Shockwave. Shockwave listened to him. And yes he was right. If his vitals are good and everything then why isn't he waking up. The only logical thing to think of is that something is making him not wake up. That has to be a reason. But they will get to the bottom of it for Megatron's sake and the sparklings sake.