10

Sunblast's Pov:

"I was looking at this guy who is claiming to be my true sparkmate. My head was spinning including the whole world around me. I didn't know what to or who to believe. I was completely lost. But I wanted to find out the truth about who I really am and who my true sparkmate really is. I walked up to this figure who calls himself Unicron. I looked at his figure and I started going around him and looking at his body frame. I heard him chuckle. I smiled hearing him chuckle. I then walked and turned back around and looked at him."

Unicron's Pov:

"I was looking and watching my sparkmate going around me and looking at my figure and my body frame. I chuckled seeing her looking at me like this. I noticed her smile when I chuckled. But once she gets her memories back Megatron is mine. His spark is mine. He has gone too far."

Non-Pov:

"Okay. So you are my sparkmate then right." I asked Unicron. He looked at you. "Yes my love. You are." He said to you, telling you that you are his sparkmate. I sigh. "Then why don't I remember." I asked him. Unicron walked over to you. "My dear. Maybe this should refresh your memory." Soon he went and he kissed you. He slowly wrapped his servos around your waist and pulled you close to him. Soon you moaned. "Hmmm." Soon the memories were coming back. One was showing the most. Well, two of them.

Memory:

"Just always remember this my daughter I will always love you and never forget who you are. You are the daughter of Primus, the creator of all life on Cybertron." Your father said to you. You giggled. "I won't sire. And I love you too, sire"

Memory:

"I will always love you Sunblast. No matter what. And I will protect you in any way." He said to you, telling you that he will protect you no matter what. I smiled and giggled. "Well, I know that Unicron. That's why I fell in love with you in the first place." Soon Unicron smiled and he chuckled. Soon both of you went in for a kiss.

I immediately gasped. Unicron looked at you. "Unicron." I whispered to myself. I then looked at him. I immediately smiled. "Hello my handsome husband." I said to him, when I said that he immediately smiled. "Sweet spark. You remember. But what happened." He asked you. "I don't know. All I remember was that I was flying and I felt something was wrong. My systems were failing and my communications and everything to speak to you and my father were jammed and I didn't know why." I said to Unicron. Unicron still looked at you. He missed you.

He went and gently took your hand. "Let's go home my dear sweet Sunblast." He said. I smiled. "Yes, let's go home, Unicron." Soon he opened a bridge and we both walked through.