15 Fast Forward 6 Months

Fast Forward 6 Months:

The Autobots were doing a great job with protecting me and my child. But they were shocked and surprised that I was Unicron's sparkmate and carrying his child. I was laying down on the berth almost in pain but not. Hmm. I then felt a nudge. I looked and saw Sideways. "Drink this." I smiled. "Thank you Sideways. You know you are a wonderful agent for my husband." Sideways blushed. "T…thanks. I actually try my best to make my master happy." He said. I smiled. I finished the cube and handed it to him. He took the cube and walked off.

Unicron was listening to what you and Sideways were talking about. He then stopped Sideways. He jumped. Unicron chuckled. "Sorry Sideways. I didn't mean to startle you." He said. "Uh. Y…you didn't, master." Unicron looked at him. "Mmmm mmm. Sure." He turned and looked at you. "Sideways, I want to thank you for actually helping me and my wife. And you know what. She is right that you are a good agent. A better one than some." Sideways blushed again. "Well, I do, try my best. But I am also here to help you and Sunblast." Unicron nodded. He then waved a servo and Sideways walked off. Unicron couldn't believe that one of these days the twins would be born. But he didn't know why it didn't show on the scanner. But he didn't care. He was going to be a sire. And that is the most exciting thing to happen.

I was resting but I felt the little ones were making it difficult. I had my eyes closed when I felt someone massaging and rubbing my stomach/tank. I smiled and moaned. I knew who it was. "Thank you Unicron." Unicron turned his helm and he looked at you. He chuckled. "How did you know it was me, my dear." He asked you. "I just do. Don't know how. You know you should promote Sideways. Why don't you promote him?" I asked him. Unicron turned and he looked at you. "Well, I can arrange that. I can promote him as a lieutenant. But he will still be my agent, you know." I giggled. "I know, to spy on people."

Unicron chuckled. "You know me too well, my dear." He said to you, telling you that you know him too well. I looked at him. "Well, of course I do. I am your wife after all." I said to him, reminding him that I am his wife. "Indeed you are. And I can't wait to see our little ones being born." I smiled. "I know. Neither can I. Because I am the one going through hell carrying the little ones. So Sideways already have the stuff ready when the time comes." I asked my sparkmate. "Yes he does. I know that the twins are due tomorrow or the next day." He said. I slowly got up and sat up. I rubbed my helm. I went over and kissed my sparkmate.

He chuckled. He turned and cupped your face kissing you even more. "Hmmm." He slowly went and moved his servos down your waist. You shivered and moaned feeling his servos on your waist. Soon we backed away. We both looked at each other. "It's a shame. That I never get to see your true form Unicron." I said to my sparkmate. Unicron immediately looked down after you said that. I looked at him and noticed his head was down. I went and used my hands and made him look at me. "Unicron. You know I still love you. Even if I can't see your true form." I said to him, telling him that I still love him. Unicron sighs. "I understand my dear. I also wish our sparklings would get to see my true form. But they can't and I don't know why." He said to you, telling you he doesn't know why he can't show his true form.