3

A LITTLE TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS PAGE. BUT A HEADS UP THE NEXT PAGE WILL BE A TRIGGER WARNING.

Megatron was about to do the power down that Soundwave requested him to do, until there was a knock on his door. He walked over and opened his doors. "Soundwave. What is it?" He asked Soundwave. Soundwave then handed him the pad. Megatron looked at him. He took the pad and walked over to his desk and sat down reading it. He chuckled. And laughed. "How unexpected. This femme that somehow caught my eye is the daughter of our creator." He then looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave. How is this possible?" He asked him.

"Don't know my Liege." He replied to him in a voice recording. "I see. Also look into this information. She said she is already taken. If so, then where is her sparkmate? I want that to be your priority to find out who this sparkmate is. If you can't then I will find out myself. Anyways you may go." Soundwave nodded at his master and bowed at him and he left to find the information for his master.

Megatron's Pov:

"How is this possible? For this femme that caught my eye is the daughter of our creator known as Primus. But she also said she is already taken. Hmm. If so then where is he? I just don't care who he is or what he is. He will know who I really am. If I have to in any way or if he gets in my way, I would kill him and force her to be my queen. And I got to say damn she is feisty. And I need that for my queen to be feisty."

Meanwhile inside Unicron's core. I was enjoying every moment I had with my sparkmate. We had already had our intimacy and I just don't know if I am sparked yet. Unicron told me it may take awhile. I was thinking and everything. I was laying down when I felt the call that I needed to fight the Decepticons. "Ugh. Sweetheart. Open a bridge please. I need to do something again." Unicron chuckled. "Of course my dear." He walked over and kissed you. "Now come back in one piece my dear. But here take this. If you need me just call me. And I'll be there in less than a nano-click." I smiled at him. "Of course. I'll see you later. Going to kick some Decepticons aft." I immediately transformed and flew off.

Meanwhile on the battlefield Megatron and Prime were at each other. They were fighting when they heard a loud noise. They both turned and saw a beautiful femme. Megatron looked and saw the same femme that he had seen. He chuckled. Prime was looking at her. But he then decided to back off and fall back. "Autobots fall back and head back to base." Prime said and yelled at his comrades to head back to base. They both ran and went through a ground bridge and headed back to their base. Megatron watched them run off like cowards. "Hpmh. Some fight Prime. I thought Prime was always up for the challenge or fight. I guess not." He said to himself. He then turned and his eyes widened at what was coming his way. The femme went and slammed her ped in his chest hard and sent him flying and hitting the rocks. Megatron shook his helm and looked at her. "Damn." He said to himself. "Feisty is one word and strong is another." He said to himself. He walked over and looked at her. She looked at him.

He then lifted his servo and caressed her face. After doing this I immediately hissed. "Stop. I am not yours." I said to him while looking at him. The warlord looked at you and chuckled. "Oh yes you will. And you will do as I say." I immediately growled at him. "And what if I don't." I asked the warlord. Megatron looked at you. "Then you will be offline. It's your choice. I am willing to give you more than what your sparkmate is able to give. I have the power to give you more and make you happy. You will get treated with much respect as I do from my army. It's your choice but make a wise one."