12

Knockout already got her check up done. He had already left the med bay. So it was just Megatron and you alone. "Sweet spark. Now it's time to show myself. Do something." He said to me, telling me to do something. I went and caressed Megatron's face and traced his body. He shivered at the touch. I then went and I licked his face. Megatron looked at you. "Now's not the time my dear." He said to you, telling you that now isn't the time. I growled. "Now's the time, Megatron. I am your queen and you should make me happy." I said to him, telling him now's the time and he should make me happy and that I am his queen. He rolled his optics. He sighs. "Fine." He went slowly and traced the lines and soon went down to your valve. "Sweet spark now." He asked me. "Yes, now. I really don't like this Unicron." I said to my sparkmate, telling him that I was really uncomfortable.

"Oh and my warlord." I said to Megatron. "Yes." He replied back to you. "I have one thing to show you, my warlord." I said to him, telling him I have something to show him. "Oh and what's that." He asked me. Soon Unicron took control over you. Soon my voice changed into my husband's. "This is what we wanted to show you, my apprentice." He said to Megatron. Megatron immediately backed up. "Master. What are you doing here?" He asked him. Unicron growled. "Don't you play dumb with me. You messed with my wife and went into her mind and took her memories away that she couldn't even remember me." He said to Megatron. "Master, I don't know what you are talking about." He said to his master.

"Lies. And how should I believe you?" He asked Megatron. "You can. Soundwave actually showed this to me. Soundwave I need you in the med bay now. And I mean now." He said to Soundwave through his comlink. Soon a bridge opened up. Soundwave walked through. "Soundwave, show my master the evidence on what you found with Starscream. He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Unicron watched. Soundwave showed a video of Starscream forcing Shockwave to pry into Lord Megatron's mind and Sunblast's mind. Unicron growled. "Master. Don't worry about Starscream. I already took care of him. And I will personally keep torturing him because of what he did to your sparkmate and to me. He had no right to pry into her mind and into my mind." He said to his master.

Soon Unicron backed down. "You're lucky this time. But next time. It's your spark or it's one of your Decepticons that I will kill." He said to Megatron giving him a deadly warning. Soon Unicron opened a bridge and both you and him left. He then let you take control. "You did well my love." I said to my sparkmate. When I said that I felt him blush. We finally made it back home. I then saw Unicron in his prototype form. "I better message my father. He's probably still worried about me." I said to my sparkmate.

Unicron nodded. He went over and kissed your helm. He looked at you and smiled. "I love you sweet spark. He said to you, telling you that he loves you. I smiled. "I love you too, Unicron. And you never gave up on me." I said to my sparkmate. Telling him that he never gave up on me. Unicron turned his helm and he looked at you. "Of course I will never give up on you. I love you, Sunblast. I love you with all of my spark. And not only that my brother will have my helm if something happens to you." He said to you, telling you that your father would have his helm if anything happens to you. He was happy that he got you back. But his brother would be happy that he found his daughter. That's what he had to do. Find his brother's daughter and his sparkmate.