16

I knew and understood what Unicron meant. I then looked and noticed the time. "Unicron. It's late. But can I ask and request this favor?" I asked him. Unicron chuckled. "Of course my dear. And what favor would you be requesting my dear." He asked you. "Can you sleep with me tonight instead of you going back to your slumber/core." I said to my husband. Asking him if he could stay here and sleep with me. Unicron looked at you. Soon he chuckled. "Of course my dear. Anything for you." He said. I went over and slid on the berth. I then saw Unicron walking over and he slid on and wrapped his servos around me. "Sleep well my love." He went and kissed your helm. I then drifted off to sleep. Unicron looked down at you and smiled seeing you fast asleep. He slowly went down and he drifted off to sleep.

It was the next morning. Unicron woke up and saw you fast asleep. He carefully got up and went to get you some energon. I slowly woke up and looked and saw that Unicron was around. Soon I heard a voice. "Looking for me." Said the voice. I looked and saw my sparkmate with some energon. I smiled. Unicron walked over and sat down next to you. "Here, my dear." He said to you, while handing you some energon. I smiled. "Thank you." I said to my sparkmate. I took the cube but soon I felt a pain and made me drop the cube and it shattered. Unicron immediately turned and looked at you. "Sweet spark. Are you okay?" He asked you.

"No. Unicron I think it's time. Get Sideways now." Unicron immediately got up and went to find and locate Sideways. He turned around the corner and saw Sideways. "Sideways. Get everything ready now. It's time." Sideways looked up and nodded and ran past his master and went to you. They were running when they heard you screaming and calling Unicron's name. "UNICRON! AAAAH!" Soon I felt servos. I looked and saw Unicron. I then looked and saw Sideways walking over and taking my interfacing panel off.

It took about 30 minutes and the twins were born. Unicron was holding his son and looking at him. He smiled. "Hello my son. We have been waiting for you, Primcron." He said to his son. I looked at my husband looking at our son. I then looked at our daughter Starcron. I then thought to myself. "I couldn't believe that we are sire and carrier. This is what me and Unicron have been waiting for. The birth of our twins." I said to myself.

It was about 3 days and both me and Unicron, including Sideways, weren't getting enough sleep. I was sleeping until I heard one of our twins crying. "Ugh." I slowly got up and walked over to our twins' cribs. I lifted Primcron up and started bouncing him and giving him his bottle. I sigh. "Please let me or either your sire or Sideways get some rest." I said to my son. I then felt servos on my shoulders. I looked and saw Sideways. "Here hand him here." I looked at him. "Why?" I asked him.

"Just hand him here. You need rest. And my master would say the same thing. He hasn't woken up yet." He said. "Hmm. I see. Yes. The twins are keeping me and their sire up. It's a lot more difficult than I would have imagined. But we love our sparklings." I said to Sideways. I then handed over my son to him. I then got up and walked over to the berth. I laid on and was drifting off to sleep when I felt servos wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer to them. I chuckled and giggled. Soon I heard a deep chuckle. And I knew that chuckle from anywhere. It was my sparkmate and husband, Unicron.