twenty

"Alright boys, you know the drill, run a lap around and then we'll get started," Potter said before blowing the whistle, signaling to everyone to get started and run.

Mason was running between Ben and Reece; he had told them about the date earlier but they got interrupted, but now they're making him continue the talking.

"So you're telling me you didn't kiss?" Ben asked disappointed.

"It's too soon; I don't know," Mason shrugged as they kept jogging behind the others.

"At least you got a kiss on the cheek," Reece mentioned the positive point.

"And she wants another date," Mason smiled satisfied.

"So where will you take her next?" Ben asked curious.

"She's planning it this time," Mason kept smiling.

"A girl boss, we like that!" Reece clapped his hands.

"Ooh, yes, we do," Ben agreed, causing them all to laugh

As they finished the lap, everyone gathered in different lines of six, doing warm-ups with the assistant coach guiding them.

The FA Cup final is only a week away, and they have a lot of training to do, including a game in a few days. Hopefully it can help the boys get some energy and build confidence for the final at Wembley.

———

"Are you ever going to tell me the name of that boy?" Anna asked.

"You really want to know?" Hazel chuckled as she was cleaning all the tables before opening the restaurant and letting people come in.

"Obviously! I need to know who's making you this smiley."

"Fine, I'll give you a hint," Hazel slowly walked over to the front desk, "you may know him."

"This just got a lot more interesting," Anna smiled as she leaned forward with her arms resting on the desk.

"He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was here a few days ago." Hazel said, hoping the last hint would be enough, but Anna still didn't get it.

"Football" Hazel said, it was the word that made Anna react quickly.

"Holy fuck, Ben Chilwell?"

"No!" Hazel almost shouted in embarrassment.

"Wait, wait, wait. Mason?" She asked, still with a shocked face expression. Hazel smiled and nodded; finally she got it right, she thought.

"How did I not know? This is why you were so nervous; that's adorable," Anna said with excitement.

"He asked me out that night, actually," Hazel chuckled and went back to cleaning the tables.

"I should've known; the way he looked at you that night was honestly the cutest thing ever," Anna said.

"What?" Hazel chuckled, "he looked at me?"

"Yeah, I saw him look at you a few times when you were serving other people," she said, causing Hazel to blush. She had no idea he had his eyes on her when she wasn't looking.

———

Texts between
Mason and Hazel
6:38 pm

Hazel🦋
Busy?

Mason⚽️
Just got home, what's
up?

Hazel🦋
Just wanted to say
hi :)

Mason⚽️
Well, hello to you too :)

Hazel 🦋
So I was wondering if you're
busy on Monday?

Mason⚽️
I have training in the
morning but I'm free
after that!

Hazel🦋
Good, maybe we can go on
that second date we
talked about?

Mason ⚽️
Sounds perfect to me :)

Hazel🦋
Good, I'll pick you up around
3 pm, is that ok?

Mason ⚽️
Sounds good, this is
my address ******

Hazel🦋
Thank you :))))

Mason ⚽️
Can I ask what you're
planning?

Hazel🦋
Nope it's a secret, just dress
casual and it's all good 😌

Mason ⚽️
I guess I'll see you on
Monday then ☺️

Hazel 🦋
See you then 🥰

-

🖤AN: Sorry for short chapter but I've had a busy week and I will have a busy weekend too, I'll do my best.