Chapter 19: Good Girl

Lorenzo POV

Lorenzo POV

"Now, if you are done readjusting your dress, are you ready to go to lunch?" I ask Lindsay as she fiddles with smoothing her dress back down from where it was bunched up.

"Not funny, Mr. I'm just thankful no one came in, I'm sure I would have given them a free show. And to answer your question, yes I'm starving."

"Great. I just have to leave a note for Caroline and let her know which dress I picked." I walked over to the desk and wrote the designer and dress number on the pad of paper. I had been eyeing a gorgeous dress from the moment we had walked in here and it was perfect because it was green.

"Who is Caroline?" Lindsay shyly asked.

"Our personal shopper. She was the one who set this all up. I email our wants and needs and she pulls pieces and lets us have this room." I explained.

"Oh, okay. That makes sense. Please let her know I appreciate all her hard work."

"I will, Tesoro." I walked back over to Lindsay and grabbed her hand. "Now, let's go to lunch, yes?"

"Yes, please." She replied.

I kissed the back of her hand then pulled her over to the stroller. Nicolas had been thankfully sleeping this whole time.

"Great. What time is it? We have a reservation at 'Rosewood' at 1pm." I asked Lindsay as I clicked the breaks off the stroller.

"It's 12:45." Lindsay answered as she looked at her watch.

"Perfect. Are you okay with a short walk to the restaurant? Or do you think it will be too much for you?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"I'll be okay. Fresh air will do us all some good. If it gets too much I'll let you know. I promise."

True to my word the walk didn't take too long and we got to the restaurant without any issues.

It was nice just to walk at a leisurely pace versus my everyday fast paced life of work lunches, meetings and just overall being the boss. Honestly it was exhausting.

"This is beautiful." Lindsay practically whispers. She was looking around, taking everything in.