"Y/N...can I kiss you?" He asks. Their lips are partially touching. Just one forward motion and they'd be locked in.

Their foreheads touch and he closed his eyes. He wants it to happen, but in the end, it's up to her.

Then, he felt it. Her lips on his. Naoto honestly felt like he accomplished everything in life. He's never had time to really pay attention to females since he's so busy with work.

His tongue swirled with hers, sucking gently. That citrus, warm, bittersweet taste is erotic.

Y/N could feel her head spin as she experienced what that lime experienced a couple seconds ago.

However, that stupid memory of Sanzu fucking Haruchiyo came creeping to the front of her brain.

The way she was about to kiss back in the end. Or well, when she did kiss back in the end only for him to stop before Laney could catch them in the act.

Why is she thinking about him? Why does she feel his tongue, smell his smell, feel his hands on her body.

"Fuck." Y/N exhales, finally breaking the kiss. Naoto was kind of devastated about her sudden pull back but he understands.

They're in the open, that's first of all and second, they're a bit tipsy.

"We should...we should go." She whispers. Her hand moved from his hair down to his chest.

"S-sure...it's already getting late so."

She nods, stepping away from him. "I'll pay."

"No, you don't-

"I've got it. No problem." She nods, watching as he walked off.

"Fucking hell Y/N. Shit." She cuss lowly. She shouldn't have kissed him, but good God.

Naoto grabbed his coat from his chair and the bartender slid a glass his way. He glanced up, looking at her.

"Sorry, I'm not here for another shot." He took his wallet out, pulling out two hundred dollars. He didn't care how much it came up too, once he gave enough to cover it.

"Just...keep whatever."

"It's on the house, the shot." She says. "By the way, congratulations with the kiss. She seemed to really enjoy it."

He grabbed the drink. "You were watching?" Naoto shot it, taking the lime from its place.

"No, just happened to see. Anyways, good luck tuff guy. And thanks for the eighty dollar tip."

Naoto sent a small smile as he walked off, heading outside where he met Y/N. She's hugging herself as her eyes wandered around.

He stops beside her. "Your lime, M'lady."

Y/N turn to him in slight surprise. "Oh, why thank you." She laughs. Y/N took the lime and squeezed it into her mouth instead of sucking the juice out.

Naoto watched her as some spilled from the said of her mouth and drained down her neck.

He tore his gaze away from her and covered his mouth. He's pathetic. Actually pathetic for thinking that way towards her.

However, tonight did come as a surprise. For someone that seems oblivious most of the time she actually knows how to party. And kiss.

"Ah shit."

He stops, looking at her as she bent down to pick up the lime slice.

"I wasn't even done." She complains. Naoto laughs. He glanced at his coat and handed it to her.