45 - Let's Play a Game

Start from the beginning

Abhimanyu closed his eyes, relishing in the pleasure as Akshara leaned down and crushed her lips against his as her cheeks flushed. Abhimanyu gripped Akshara's hips, keeping her in place as she continued to bounce on his length.

Akshara arched her back, feeling her release building. Abhimanyu groaned loudly as he felt his orgasm coming to head.

"Akshara...I'm..."

"Me too."

She bounced on his length a few more times before they both cried out in pleasure. Akshara's orgasm washed over her just as Abhimanyu spilled himself inside of her.

Akshara's body went limp as she crashed down on Abhimanyu's chest, putting all her body weight on him. Their heavy breathing mellowed down as both their bodies, after being well spent, began to relax.

~*~

Satiated, Akshara and Abhimanyu sat on the kitchen floor, on opposite ends, facing each other. Akshara sat beside the refrigerator, wearing nothing but a thong and Abhimanyu's shirt, one button in place, holding the shirt together at her chest. The shirt dropped down from her right shoulder, leaving it bare.

Abhimanyu sat across from Akshara, having dressed back into his pants, leaving them unbuttoned. He sat, leaning against the kitchen island, extending his legs so his feet touched the cupboards on one side of where Akshara was leaning her back against.

Akshara opened the tub of ice cream and dug her spoon in before bringing it to her lips and biting into it. Abhimanyu watched as Akshara closed her eyes, humming to herself as she savored the taste of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, munching into the bits of cookie dough and fudge brownie.

A little after cardio snack didn't hurt anybody.

She opened her eyes to see Abhimanyu staring at her, a small seductive smile teasing the edge of his lips, making her flush. Trying to release the tension in the air, she dipped her spoon in the tub of ice cream again and offered it to Abhimanyu.

"No, thanks. I don't like to eat ice cream."

Akshara's jaw hit the floor as her eyes widened in shock. "What?! You don't like ice cream?!"

"I like ice cream. I just don't like eating ice cream..." Abhimanyu chuckled at Akshara's blatant shock. "...out of a tub with a spoon." He completed his sentence making Akshara's eyes flare up in heated surprise as her cheeks flushed again for the umpteenth time at the sexual implications of his words.

"Maybe you'll have to show me sometime...your eyes of eating ice cream."  She teased, mischievously as she licked the last bits of ice cream off her spoon, maintaining eye contact with Abhimanyu.

Akshara frowned to herself. The thought of Abhimanyu not liking eating ice cream made her realize there was so much unexplored territory that they were yet to discover about each other. They knew and understood each other's core characteristics but what about the smaller things? Hell, she didn't even know what Abhimanyu's favorite colour was, let alone his favorite food dish.

"Let's play a game." Akshara muttered out of the blue.

"Game?"

"Yes. 20 questions."

"Sounds boring."

"Well, I can make it interesting for you. You can show me how you like to eat ice cream for every question you answer?"

Abhimanyu's nostrils flared and his eyes sparkled with mischief as the southern part of him began pointing north. "Now that is something I can get onboard with."

"You are such a sleaze." She giggled.

"And you are a tease."

"Hand me over the tub of ice cream." Abhimanyu extended his palm.

Akshara looked down hesitantly at the tub of ice cream in her hand. Suddenly she felt very nervous. Very shy. Did she bite off more than she could chew? Unexplored territory. This was unexplored territory for her and she didn't know how she felt about going on a mission to discover it.

"What is the news you wanted to share?" Her mind went back to the original question on hand —the reason they'd become distracted from as they ended up lathered in each other in the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Ah, that's one question right there. So hand me over the ice cream." Abhimanyu pointed out.

"That's not fair. This question doesn't count." She argued.

Abhimanyu raised his brows as he stood up from the floor and opened the refrigerator door where Akshara was seated.

"Of course it counts." Abhimanyu replied, with a wicked smile marring his face, driving Akshara crazy. How could this man go from being so sweet and funny to hot and dominating in a matter of seconds, only he knew.

Abhimanyu took out a can of whipped cream topping and a bottle of chocolate sauce out of the refrigerator making Akshara's eyes go wide. He shook the can of whipped cream topping and squirted some in his mouth. "Come on woman, stop stalling. You got questions to ask and I got ice cream to eat."

Abhimanyu bent down and grabbed Akshara off the floor, putting her over his shoulder in a fireman's hold as he carried her to their bedroom.

"Abhi!" Akshara squealed as her hair flipped over her head as she tried to hold the tub of ice cream stable in her hands.

"Akshara!" Abhimanyu scolded,  playfully, slapping her bare butt with the palm of his free hand.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Game time! Happy reading!