Chapter 41

I wanted to pounce on Tristan as soon as he came out of the bathroom. His body wash trickles its way into the room. I inhale deeply, moaning softly from the manly scent.

The towel is ripped from his waist as he moves to dry his hair. "Venire(Come)."

My body jolts into action before my mind can process his request. I'm shifting to the end of the bed, lying flat on my stomach with my lips just inches from his dick.

The towel is tossed onto the floor. He looks down at me with a lopsided smile. "Aprire(Open)."

Overly excited, I don't bother to waste my time teasing him. I don't think I can last another second without tasting him. My lips wrap around the tip. He's shoved down my throat, my gag reflex fighting back.

Tristan's groan is guttural and drawn, his cock twitching in between my lips. "Cazzo(Fuck), I missed this pretty mouth."

His large hand grasps the back of my head, forcing me to swallow more of him. That causes me to choke. Tristan doesn't pull out. He wants to punish me for annoying him.

My jaw starts to hurt as it always does whenever I go down on him. Sucking my cheeks in, I suck him as hard as I can while he continues fucking my throat.

My hands grip and tug at the edge of the bed, my nails clawing at the mattress. I was going to feel it in the morning. I could already feel my throat becoming hoarse.

The torture stops. Tristan withdraws himself from my mouth, cursing in Italian. "You almost made me come, baby."

Smiling, I lick my lips and sit up.

"Your turn," he says.

I wanted to suck his cock some more, but after messing with him, he was far too irritated to give me any ounce of control. Tristan laid down in the center of the bed, his cock resting on his stomach. He motioned me to get on top of him, his lips plump, pink, and ready to kiss and suck the soul out of my pussy.

I kissed my way up his body, feeling his hard gaze on me. Kiss after kiss was burned into his skin. My tongue flits out to lick over his tatted chest. A groan escapes him, his torso rumbling beneath my tongue.

My teeth graze over his nipple, prompting him to roughly grab my jaw between his fingers and forcibly lift my head. Looking into his beautiful eyes, I bite down into my lower lip. 

"Cavalca la mia faccia, bambina(Ride my face, babygirl)."

His hands caress my body as they move to grab my ass. Squeezing the flesh in his rough hands, he swiftly pulled me up onto his face. His warm breath fans my clothed sex, eliciting a moan from me.

I reach for the headboard just as his tongue swiped over the fabric. My panties dampen, my bud pulsing against the flat of his tongue. His face is smooth and hairless, my pussy sliding all over the bottom half of his chiseled face.

Tristan's looking up at me, his eyes glazed over in lust as he pushes my panties out of the way. My wet pussy is exposed to his mouth, the cool breeze that brushes over my bud replaced by the warmth of his lips.

The pressure of his lips against me causes me to squirm. His tongue is warm and wet as it smears a mixture of my arousal and his saliva around. He feels so damn good that my nails begin to scrap the paint off the wooden headboard.

"Bambino(baby)...," I moaned softly, winding my hips against his face.

My thighs are resting on either side of his head, threatening to crush him with every dangerous flick of his tongue.

The groan that Tristan releases against my pussy has my toes curling. He was enjoying the shit out of my pussy. I stared down at him, watching him struggle to keep his eyes open.