Chapter 5

Tristan's POV
Taking slow, calculated strides, I pushed myself in between her spread thighs. I was tempted to rip the mustard yellow sundress off her body, but managed to keep it together and slowly lift from the hem instead.

Once the dress was removed and tossed somewhere in the room, I was thoroughly pleased with the view. Her smooth brown skin is so fucking mesmerizing against the turquoise blue lingerie she had hidden underneath her dress.

I took my time removing her bra, unclasping the material swiftly before moving to her panties. I slipped my fingers under the hem, pausing when I saw the ink marking the outline of her pelvis.

"When did you...?"

"A couple of nights before the wedding."

I eyed the tattoo, examining it closely. I wonder how I hadn't noticed it before. The cursive writing read:

Per sempre la sua ragazza(Forever his girl).

It was the only tattoo she had on her body, -compared to me, who had several- and somehow that made her so much hotter. I smoothed my fingers over the ink, hearing her gasp softly at my touch.

I didn't realize I hadn't said a word in a while until she hooked her fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking in her eyes. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously.

I nodded my head, replying with, "so fucking much."

She smiled, pleased with my answer. "The pain was so fucking worth it." 

Reaching to cup my face in her hands, she kissed me roughly. Her tongue entered my mouth, the hunger in her movements only making the uncomfortable erection in my pants that much more unbearable.

I needed her and I needed her now.

"I'm sorry, mia amore(my love)."

"For what?"

She received no warning as I tore her panties right off her body with a single, effortless tug. I gave her no time to react as I looked down at her wet pussy eagerly awaiting to be filled by my cock. 

I inserted my ring finger and middle finger, nearly coming at the sound my fingers fuck out of her pussy. Using my other hand, I begin to massage her bud with my thumb.

Bowing her back and moaning loudly, I proceed to coax her through the orgasm building.

Her walls tighten around my fingers, pulsating as they threaten to push me out.

"Fuck," she blurted out in a whisper, shuddering when her orgasm explodes within her.

While her body spasms out of control, I remove my fingers, and take the opportunity to taste her pussy.

My mouth enclosed around her wet sex, an immediate groan fall from my lips when I taste how sweet she is.

Ravishing her pussy with a flick of my tongue and a suck of my lips against her bud, she belts out a cry.

"I can't wait anymore. Tristan, please," she begs, shaking and struggling to keep her legs apart so she doesn't crush me under the weight of her thighs.

She starts to tug on my shirt when I don't move fast enough to her liking, prompting a chuckle out of me.

My lips detach from hers. "There's no need to rush, baby. I'm not going anywhere," I assured.

Her eagerness was adorable.

I was also eager, but wanted to take things slow. My wife deserved to be made love to. She deserved to be fucked nice and slow while we stare lovingly into each other's eyes.