Chapter 6

Sienna's POV
Tristan kept true to his word, and when I woke up hours later, he was eating me out from behind.

His nails dug into my ass, his tongue soothing out the aches in my sore pussy.  Just his mouth alone makes me question why I ever tried to escape.

His warm tongue swirled over my bud, before being inserted into my sex. I arched back into him, my ass jiggling against his face as I shuddered.

"Merda(Shit)."

Even as I came undone, his mouth never stopped moving. And before I could comprehend it, I was experiencing another pussy clenching orgasm.

I couldn't take another one, so I rolled onto my back and used my foot to push his head away from me.

"Stop."

The guttural sound of him chuckling shook through me, starting from my toes and traveling all the way up to my perky nipples.

My pussy throbbed and twitched in response.

He licked his lips, a suggestive smirk on his face.

I shook my head. "No."

He grabbed my ankle and kissed my painted white toes. Disgusted, I yanked my foot free from his hold. "Gross. Don't ever do that again."

Tristan doesn't have a foot fetish. Thank the heavens. Though he doesn't have any issue kissing or licking me anywhere on my body.

He straightened up, his muscles stretching with him as he yawned and lifted his arms. I watched him head towards the bathroom- still naked in all his Italian sexiness.

"Your bath is ready."

I didn't get up right away. I couldn't. So I laid back down until the pain and exhaustion that plagued my body diminished.

Moving lazily about, I forced myself out of bed and trudged into the bathroom where Tristan was.

He was drying his hair from the shower he just took, his naked form positioned in front of the sink. He looked at me through the the reflection in the mirror and grinned.

Fuck.

I hate how good he looks after waking up. I'm a mere beast. My hair is a frizzy mess and my breath smells like something died in my mouth.

Not to mention the makeup I put on this morning is a total smeared mess. I look like Mateo if he ever played in my makeup. Blots of mascara sit under my eyes, while the rest of my face was left on the pillow.

A cold breeze nips at my bare body and I rush to get into the tub. The jetts shoot out hot water, providing me with an almost instant relief.

Leaning back and resting both arms on either side of the tub's rim, I let out a moan of satisfaction. "You have no idea the kind of sloppy head I'm about to give you once I'm done with my bath."

Tristan, having been watching me from the mirror, slowly turned to approach my side.

I smiled, watching him lift my hand and kiss my fingers ever so gently. "As tempting as that sounds, if I let you suck my dick, we'll never leave this room."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"To make up for not being here this morning, I planned a couple of dates for us."

A couple?

"Like an actual date without any guards or talk about work?"

"Sì, mia cara(Yes, my dear)."

"Can I at least lick the tip before we go?"

I had to give him something. The royal treatment he was giving me deserved head and so much more.

He gave his head a shake, the growing curls atop of his head flowing along with him. "That's not necessary. Besides, your pussy will always be enough." He bit his lip and groaned as if he could still taste me on his tongue.

"So," I began, pulling my hand away to pick up my cloth and wash my body. "Where are you taking me first?"

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

I frowned, eyeing him warily. "What kind of surprise? Because the last time you surprised me, someone's body parts was in a box you gift wrapped and tied a bow on for me."

He rolled his eyes, the action so damn sexy I had to pinch my thighs together to stop my pussy from twitching. "You're never going to let that go, are you?"

"Nope. So tell me where we're going."

"No."

He rose to his feet and my eyes settled on his cock. His pointer finger and thumb trapped my chin and forcibly tilted my head back so I was looking up into his amber eyes.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you. Now, be a good girl and stop asking questions."

He moved his hand from my chin and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me to finish my bath in silence while my mind raced with thoughts and ideas about what he had planned for me.

When the thoughts in my head became too loud to bear, I choose to divert my attention to a more pressing issue.

But I knew my hands were no longer enough to provide me with the kind of pleasure I needed to satiate my increasing sex drive.

So I called out to Tristan, the desperation laced in my tone having the man running into the bathroom like I was in pain.

Which technically, I was.

He was dressed in a white Armani polo shirt and white shorts to match. "Are you okay?" Concern wrinkles his gorgeous face and I want to kiss it away.

"No, I'm not. I'm still horny."

His plump pink lips curled and he got on his knees. "Where do you want me?" He asked, offering me to use his hand however I pleased.

I took his hand and guided it down in between my thighs. His thumb brushed my bud and his fingers penetrated my pussy.

"Right here?"

My teeth pierced my lower lip and I whimpered a response. "Mhm. Right there."

He didn't dare change pace, his fingers eliciting a mixture of Italian cures and cries of pleasure with every stroke he made to the walls of my pussy.

I was on the verge of closing my eyes when Tristan's deep demanding voice rang in my ear. "I need you looking at me, Sienna."

I brought my attention back to him.

With parted lips, I moaned and nodded when he asked me if I liked how his fingers felt. I grabbed his wrist, the sound of the water and my moans echoing off the walls of the spacious bathroom.

"Fuck, I'm close."

"I know, baby. I can feel it."

"Please don't stop."

"I got you. Don't worry."

When my orgasm had me shaking in the water and gripping the tub, he kissed my forehead and lightly stroked my hair.

"That's it, Mrs. Lucci," he murmured, his lips still pressed to my forehead. "Come right on my hand."

Humming was my only form of communication, the pleasure surging through my body halting my speech.

I tried to form words, but couldn't. No matter how much my lips moved to form a sentence, nothing came out.

"T-Tristan," I managed to say.

"Shhh, don't speak. Just let me focus on making you feel good."

I swallowed my thoughts and allowed him to do what he does best. Which eventually turned into me crying while he made me come over and over and over again.

Damn, I love being married to Tristan Agostino Leone Lucci.