First meeting

Author pov

The airport was in chaos, plane of air india arrived in mumbai taking their passanger from London.

  Today is something special the devilish handsom and hot ceo of passionnis were coming from london after a imp conference about it industry which will impact on future it plans.

Mr Rathore is a sensation among girl, he is dreamboy of many girl, his dominant aura attract women and they throw themselves on him.

They call him a playboy as he never get involved with anyone seriously.

He demand loyalty which those girl cant give him.

His arrival taken girl to the airport to get his one glimpse.

Media was waiting outside for his one word which became imp statement in business.

" welcome to india mr Rathore"journalist said.

"How was your conference sir, what changes are made"other jr asked.

"We heard that passionnis system got hacked, what is your take on this".

Media was nagging him with their nasty question but he ignored them so well.

He is smart and intelligent person to make his business standout in such competitive world.

He came out from the airport and ignoring the medias chant and girls sweet talk he walk towards his car and move towards his company.

He was in hurry because passionis has a some problem with their data of new project that they have to submit those research paper.

His secretary told him that someone added a virus to their system which causes loss of imp data.

How can his employees so neglected and irresponsible, he was angry is understatment he was filled with rage.

Their was a  imp conference going on in london and due to some irresponsible people he has to come back in india.

The car halted and he come out and walk towards the office building.

Entering the huge luxurious building every stand up to greet him, he ignored everyone and walk towards his private elevator, pressing the button for 45th floor he call his mother to tell her that he is back and safe at work.

Elevator stop and he welcomed by his assistant mr. Sharma.

" sharma what is my scheduled today" Mr Rathore asked.

" welcome to india sir, today we have meeting with our technical team they will explain the problem and situation then in afternoon our delicate want to meet you sir" sharma told him.

"Arranged the meeting fast and tell the deligate i will meet them on lunch" Mr Rathore said.

" ok sir the meeting will start in 15 min, do you want anything to drink sir " sharma asked.

" send me one capacchhino " mr Rathore said.

The meeting with technical team goes ok with mr Rathore rage and bashing on their irresponsible behaviour but they listen everything cause they know its their lack.

Mr Rathore work very hard and anything they dont want is lack in work and creating unnecessary problems.