Anakin smiled brightly "I'm glad." He says "This stuff is actually pretty good."

"Yeah, I try not to drink any sort of hard alcohol like Noah does." Y/n said with a but of humor "He's an alcoholic." She joked.

"I'm glad it's not hard alcohol." Anakin said laughing "I'm not used to drinking really....."

Y/n smiles "Well, if you ever wanna try hard alcohol find Noah." She said "And we can all drink together. Besides, Noah is funnier when he's drunk."

"I'm sure you have some great stories."

"Oh yeah, he's just a little chaotic." Y/n said laughing "There was this one time, he tried jumping out of a window thinking he could fly."

Anakin burst into laughter "That definitely sounds like quite the sight." He said.

"Oh it was." Y/n said brightly "Thank you, by the way for helping me with that guy." She added gratefully "I was scared he might do something."

Anakin chuckled "He wouldn't have gotten the chance to." He said, "He'd be dead before he could touch you."

Y/n smiled "Your a great friend Anakin, even if I've only known you for a short time." She said.

"Even when this is all done that doesn't mean we have to stop talking to each other." Anakin said nervously, hoping she'd want the same as him.

"Really?" Y/n asked in excitement "I totally thought you'd like not want to talk with me after this." She quickly said, taking a final drink of her wine.

Anakin scoffed "Never, how dare you think that." He said in fake offense, just before laughing slightly "Y/n, you're too amazing to just stop talking to."

Y/n blushed "I'm glad you think so." She said finishing her wine, before getting to her feet "Well, I should head off to bed. I've got to wake up early, if I want to meet this Padawan of yours."

"If anything she'll probably be late." Anakin joked getting to his feet, and finishing up his glass "On second thought, maybe not, if Obi-wan is with her that is."

Y/n gave a small laugh "I'll still wake up early just in case." She said "Goodnight, Ani."

"Goodnight, Y/n."

☁︎

Y/n awoke the next morning to the sounds of voices, that seemed to carry through the entire apartment. Frowning she climbed out of bed, not bothering to change out of her pajamas, and left the room.

"Where's Obi-wan?" Y/n heard Anakin ask someone.

"He's following a lead on Dooku." A girl answered.

"Where?"

"Geonosis." The girl answered "Wheres the queen?"

Anakin sighed "She's sleeping Ahsoka, she didn't have the best night last night." He explained.

Y/n walked into the lounge area, where she saw Anakin and a orange Togruta girl who was the height of Anakin's shoulders. As soon as she had walked in, both heads turned in her direction.

Anakin smiled "Goodmorning, Y/n." He said "This is my Padawan-"

In a split second the young girl was in front of Y/n, hand out and a smkle on her face "Ahsoka Tano." She introduced.

Y/n smiled and shook her hand "Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you, I've heard a lot about you."

Ahsoka smiled wildly "All good things I hope." She says.