"Well that's not going to happen any more, you're going to be living with me, Hermione and my grandson Teddy from now on." Andromeda tells the two children who smile at each other, Leo hugs Hermione and Titania hugs Andromeda.

...

After helping the children settle in and introducing them to Teddy, who was excited to have someone his age to play with, the adults leave the children to play and Hermione goes to her room to put her daughter down to sleep.

Hermione turns around as she hears the door close and finds Draco looking at her. "Teddy looks so happy to have some children to play with." Draco says as Hermione places her daughter in a bassinet. "He sure does." Hermione says with a smile, she suddenly starts to sway as her legs go from underneath her and she nearly falls to the floor but Draco rushes to her and grabs her before placing her on the bed, she takes a deep breath and puts a hand to her head. "Are you okay? What happened?" Draco asks as worry clouds his face, Hermione sighs.

"I'm fine, I'm just not great of my feet right now." Hermione says with a frown. "So, have you decided on a name for her?" Draco asks looking at the baby, Hermione follows his line of sight and looks at her daughter with a smile. "Yes, with the help of Teddy." Hermione says with a small laugh, Draco raises his eyebrow. "You let an 9 year old name your daughter?" Draco asks with a laugh, Hermione shakes her head but smiles. "Of course I didn't but he showed me a book that gave me an idea." Hermione tells Draco.

"What book?" Draco asks. "The Great Gatsby." Hermione says as she watches Draco's reaction. "I remembered you telling me that The Great Gatsby was your favourite book when we went out that day for my birthday 3 weeks after we got married." Hermione says with a smile, Draco seems surprised. "You remembered even after all these years?" Draco asks, Hermione smiles at him. "Of course I did." Hermione says. "So what's her name?" Draco asks.

"Ophelia Daisy. I chose her first name because I have always liked it but I chose Daisy because of the character from the book, it's a pretty name. And although she isn't your daughter she will have a part of you with her." Hermione tells Draco who looks surprised. "I can't believe you remembered that about me." Draco says, Hermione smiles. "That was the second time I realised that you weren't the same boy from school." Hermione says softly. "When was the first?" Draco asks, Hermione bites her lip as she smiles.

"When I saw you drawing your mother." Hermione says, she quickly thinks back to that day and remembers that it was the first time he had said anything to her since bringing her to Malfoy Manor, it was also the day before she had given birth to Leo. "I asked you later on what you thought." Draco says remembering the day, he had been watching his mother as he drew her before he noticed Hermione watching him draw, he had felt embarrassed that she had caught him drawing, not many people knew he did it.

He had asked what she had thought without even thinking because at the time he didn't care what some Muggleborn thought, especially her. "I said you had talent." Hermione says with a smile. "Did you mean it?" Draco asks. "Of course I did, even though you were my master, I wasn't scared to tell you what I thought." Hermione says, Draco frowns as being call her master, he hadn't thought of her as his maid, despite that being the reason why she was there in the first place.

"I'm sorry." Draco says sadly, Hermione raises an eyebrow. "What are you sorry about?" Hermione asks. "Last night I said it was my fault this happened, it's true. I should have tried harder to not let him get you." Draco says, Hermione sighs. "You didn't know how horrible he was going to treat me." Hermione says. "But I should have. I knew what he was like." Draco says with shame in his voice. "How?" Hermione asks. "Do you remember how you came to be a maid?" Draco asks, Hermione looks away.

"Of course, Lucius paid Bellatrix a bunch of money for me." Hermione says. "The truth is I begged him to buy you." Draco reveals to Hermione who turns to face him, shock evident on her face. "What? Why would you want me? Especially back then?" Hermione asks, Draco takes a deep breath. "After I saw you in that dungeon I couldn't just leave you alone. I hated what they had done to you and I couldn't bring myself to do anything to you but I didn't want them to do anything to you either, so I stayed in the shadows and kept an eye on you." Draco tells her.