A Monster And A God [Nightkiller]

Start from the beginning

Outer glanced at Killer's back and saw the "cave of death", A.K.A. Killer's home. He was shocked, he forgot that this was the spot where the monster of the cave visits every day. "U-umm...W-why are you here, uhh...lamia? Don't you know about the box???" Outer asks out of concern. Killer just nods and replies "I'm not a lamia.".

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just get the lamias and gorgons mixed up," Outer says but was cut off when Killer said: "I'm not a gorgon either.". Outer looked at Killer in shock, the cave, the spot, not a lamia or gorgon...

He realized that he was face to face with the monster who guarded the box of power. He quickly swam away after the realization.

Killer shrugs it off and gets up to leave, he slithers back to his cave but before he could enter, an arrow pierced through his head. Killer thought it was no big deal but panicked when he realized that his vision was getting blurry. THIS WAS NO ORDINARY ARROW...

In a last attempt to protect the box, he used the last of his consciousness and strength to wrap his body around the box.

The archer came out of the trees, bow in hand. He was accompanied by a Snawfus and a Peryton. The snafus ran with panic towards Dream and shouted "OH MY INK, YOU JUST SHOT YOUR BROTHER'S LOVER!!". The Peryton followed the snafus and licked the snafu's cheeks. "Chillax, baby blue. Dream used one of those sleep arrows to knock Nightmare's lover out.". Blue couldn't help but get dramatic over his Peryton mate. "Buuut Dusstyy, how was I supposed to knoww?!!".

"Guys shut up and help me carry the half-serpent!" Dream said as he tried to lift Killer up. Damn was Killer's tail heavy. The two mystical deers used their antlers to lift the half-serpent's tail and Dream opened a portal to Mt. Pathos. The three of them worked hard to carry the half-serpent over to the other side, making sure that the box that the half-serpent was carrying didn't fall off accidentally.

They entered the house of gods and they placed Killer on the couch. The three of them stared at Killer while he was unconscious. "Umm...Dream, why did we exactly carry this fat serpent all the way here???" Blue asks. Dust walks closer to the couch and sits down next to it, taking a nap.

"I love drama." Dream simply replied. "Mother? Father is currently looking for you, he's in the garden." A beautiful woman in her youth says in a gentle voice. Dream turns around and replies "Oh, Is that so? Please keep this half-serpent hidden from the other Gods ESPECIALLY your uncle while I go entertain your Father." Before walking towards the garden.

Lux looks at the serpent on the couch and asks Blue what happened and Blue replied, "Your mother is gonna create drama, I think...".

Time Skip

It was midnight and Nightmare visits Killer's cave again, to check up on the box and also his lover. But when he entered the cave and saw that no one was there, he glanced at the wall and saw that the cloth was gone. He panicked, he knew that Killer was abducted or somewhere that he didn't belong. He quickly left the cave and searched the forest, he asked all the dryads, nyads, merfolk, wendigo, lamia, jackalope and etc... but none had ever seen the half-serpent.

He quickly returned to Mt. Pathos to seek help from Timekid, the messenger god. But was shocked to see his niece and his lover having a conversation in the living room. "Oh hey Unclemare! Mother brought this lamia here, cuz' he said something about drama." Lux says, unaware that the person she was talking to was actually her future aunt/uncle.

Nightmare sighed out of relief that nothing happened to Killer but was also pissed off about Dream. Nightmare approached the couch and sat next to Killer, which Killer responded by handing Nightmare the box wrapped in cloth. "Waaaiittt, Unclemare? Is this the guardian of that extra tentacle you placed in the box to like to tempt the mortals?" Lux asks, Nightmare nods but Killer stays quiet, blushing a bit because Nightmare was close to him.

"Did you know that he's pregnant?" Lux asks, Blue who was sleeping next to Dust woke up and exclaimed "Wait he's what?!". "Blue, you aren't part of their conversation. Go back to sleep," Dust says, shushing his mate.

Nightmare knew that his niece was incredibly observant and REALLY good at reading People's gestures and behaviors and pretty much FUCKED his cover. It wasn't surprising though, Lux was the goddess of Youth and Truth.

Nightmare sighed and gently pulled Killer closer, making him sit on his lap. "Yeah, I know.". Lux chuckles and says "I knew it.".

Dream and Lust suddenly appeared out of nowhere and shouted "OH MY GWASSHSHSHSHSHS!!!!", "SEEE??? I TOLD YOU MY BROTHER HAS A LOVERRR!!!" The two screamed like fangirls. Nightmare covers Killer's ears and Lux covers her ears. "OH MY FUCKING ERROR, CAN YA'LL WHISTLERS SHUT UP!!! I BEEN TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Dust shouts out of annoyance. Lust and Dream look at Dust in embarrassment and Blue smacks Dust with his antlers. "Dusty! They are Gods!", Blue scolds Dust. Dust sighs and says "Oh...sorry baby blue.".

Nightmare ignores them and Killer wraps his tail around Nightmare, getting comfortable and making himself at home. Nightmare hugs Killer and everyone stares at the couple cuddling with each other.

"Aww, what a cute couple." A voice behind Dream says before wrapping their arms around Dream. Dream smiled and Lust left to go to Horror, his personal Incubus.

"Cross get your filthy hands off my brother and go eat shit." Nightmare says while still cuddling with Killer and closing his eyes. Lux already left a few minutes ago to go prepare dinner so Nightmare had a big space to lie down on.

Cross unwillingly removed his arms around Dream and the two left for another room. Leaving the two alone.