Ch.14

Third person point of view

Zen had just finished signing the last document for the night and sat back onto his chair, ready to go to bed when he had noticed how dark it was. Obi hasn't returned meaning, and neither has (Y/N), he took a breath in and cleaned up his desk in the meantime.

Mitsuhide: Shouldn't we go out and look for them.

Kiki: Give us the word, and we'l-

Zen: No, that's alright. They should be back in the morning lets call it a night and get some rest.

As Zen walks out of his office, he leans against the door, taking a breath he stays there for a minute and then hea8rs his aids speaking he satyes to listen in on their conversation. Kiki and Mitsuhide, inside of Zen's office, speak about him not knowing he is there listening to them behind the door.

Mitsuhide: I was surprised he didn't make a big deal on (Y/N) being out. He has grown.

Kiki: Im glad he has changed. How long do you think its been since since they have been this close.

Mitsuhide: I don't know, i was with him when they had to say good bye they didn't really say the sweetest things.

Kiki: Could you tell me, i wasn't there that day.

Mitsuhide: Well, it was more like that for a week, I'll explain from the beginning.

Mitsuhide's flashback

Zen: WHAT? You're leaving. WHY?

(Y/N): Zen, im going to be studying to be a proper lady and getting better studies.

Zen: You can study here with me, you can get lessons with Brother.

(Y/N): I spoke to him with his as well, and he agrees it's a good idea. I'll write to you, i promise.

Zen: NO, IF YOUR GOING TO LEAVE, THEN DONT WRITE TO ME.

(Y/N): If that's what you want, then ok.

Zen rushed out and not looking back. He seemed to be hurt. i was going to go after him when (Y/N) held onto my wrist

(Y/N): i know you care for him, and i know you'll be there for him. Please make sure he stays out of trouble.

I can see the look of sorrow in her eyes she was also hurt. She was going something, and then i didn't know . I had a good idea know. "I give you my word." i rushed to find Zen he wasn't anywhere in the castle, so i figured he might be near the gate near the back. After that he ignored (Y/N) till the day she had to leave, Prince Izana was there and he had a smile on his face he gave her a goodbye and a box to take with her. When Zen saw that he was smiling, he was frowning and could not contain his emotions. "Why are you smiling? Are you happy to send her away. WAS IT YOUR INTENTION TO GET RID OF HER, was it because i dont do my work and we leave the castle. ILL DO MY WORK, I'LL LEAVE ONCE SHES GONE I'L-"

.

.

.