Ch.6

Obi's point of view

I continued to walk around looking for (Y/N) with shirayuki, but we couldn't find her or any of the princes. I had an unsettling feeling, and i know i have to find her. Although i don't think i can look her in the eyes for a while. Shirayuki is out of breath and has a worrisome look, we dont know why everyone had a worried expression on them, but one things for sure it can't be good. Garak had always been able to tell us if anything was serious with a look but this time was different, all i know is that Lord (L/N), (Y/N)'s father isn't the best. Someone announcing his name will stop people in their tracks.

Shirayuki: I dont know if i can find her. She's probably already with her father.

Obi: Ok, but that doesn't explain why there isn't anyone in the castle. There are more guards. There aren't many servants walking around.

Shirayuki: Wait, that's is.

Obi: What is? HEY, wait up....

I had no idea where red was going, but she was running towards the kitchen. I looked at her, and she knew something i dont know, or she's just hungry. "Um, i dont think it's time for a snack break", she didn't spare me a glance and kept her eyes glued to the kitchen doors. We waited a few minutes and a few maids walked out with a tea, baked goods, and a few mimi desserts things for a tea party im guessing, thats when it hit me its going to the princes and (Y/N) if we follow them it will lead us straight to them. "Smart move red." That's when she gave me a cheeky smile. This was her plan all along. We followed the maids to the grand hall, we couldn't go in, but we stood outside the door hearing anything we could, along with the other gossiping maids. I couldn't hear a word, so i decided to go to the open balconies that led to the private garden to listen in. I walked outside and laned on the railing and heard their conversation clear as day.
"My dear, how have your studies been in the castle. Are you and the princes close? " I think that's (Y/N)s father, but what is he talking about studies? If naping at goofing off is studying, then she's excellent. I was so focused on my idea of (Y/N) 'studying' i didn't hear the rest of their conversation. "Why dont Zen and (Y/N) walk in the garden while i have a chat with Prince Izana," hearing that i leaped of the rails and hid in a nearby bush. It's not my best action. I hear foot steps, and im hoping its (Y/N), i look out and see them walking into the garden and i see (Y/N) in a beautiful gown, she lookd so beautiful. I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw her run to the fountain and slash water at her face. It seemed like shes not much in the mood for anything that had happened. I can't hear anything they are saying i can't move any further. "TEN YEARS WHY SO LONG, WONT YOU MISS US," i hear Zen shout, and as i look over at them, i see that he is standing in front of her At that moment, i knew I had to go. It wasn't my place to hear any further, is she leaving again, she had just returned, everyone will be devastated to know shes leaving again. As i leave the garden, i go back to the grand hall doors where shirayuki was last, and she's there talking with the other maids. Oh, what could it be that she's interested in the castle gossip, i grow closer to see what could keep little reds attention.

Maid 1: Yes, it's true.

Maid 2: The Duchess (Y/N) and Prince Zen are, or atleat they were to be married.

Shirayuki: Are you sure that's right

Maid 1: Yes, the day before she left, the marriage was at a halt so she could persuade her studies.

Shirayuki: What was she studying that took long to leave the castle, and was ist so important that it stoped the marriage.