Ch.12

Obi's point of view

I was told that there were guests in the castle and that they were close from (Y/N). Zen briefly told me to keep an eye on the guests and that they had no idea they were ahowing up today. I walk around trying to find them but to no avail then i hear some of the maids swooning over a tall man with purple hair, i hear there conversations and head to the gardens as im there i look for a man that fit the discretion and i see him being beaten by a small boy and (Y/N) i try geting closser and go in a tree hearing there conversation. The purple haird man was flirting with little red, and i see that (Y/N) was acting like an overprotective mother demanding her child. She explained to the man that she was the master's future wife and (Y/N)'s future sister in law. I see the sight infront of me but see blades thrown at me as i douge i get out the tree, the little boy was the one that through them and surprised to see him dash towards me, i loose my balance as he was able to pin me to the floor and hold a dager to my through, the other man comes to his aid as he welds a weird shaped blade. (Y/N) come from behind them and explain to them who i am and they release me.

(Y/N): Jafar let him go. He's my partner and Shirayuki's bodyguard.

Sinbad: If he's a bodyguard, why was he in the tree's, why wasn't he next to her.

(Y/N): Ok one, are you calling me a lair. Two hes an Ex Assassin, and three he is a literal monkey.

I dont know if i should have said anything to that comment, but the little boy named Jafar let me go

Jafar: Obi, I deeply apologize for what i did.

Obi: It's alright, but how could a little guy like you move that quick.

(Y/N): WOAH, JAFAR, down he likes to joke, ok?

Jafar: I'll show him how this "little guy" can cut.

I see (Y/N) hold him back, and i can see red in his eyes it was quite laughable how she had some time struggling holding him back. She mentioned Kiki and the training area and they made their way to the area. But what happened there was unbelievable. We are ready to see Kiki engage in combat with the king.

"WHAT is going on here?"

Sinbad: Prince Izana. Prince Zen. Hello, i hope it's alright for me to see the skill this woman has.

Zen: Kiki are you alright with this.

Kiki: Yes, Prince Zen. Please dont interfere.

(Y/N): Ok, what your ready to begin?

Once i said that Kiki rushed at her opponent and aimed for his gut, sinbad blocjed, and stood an the defensive as Kiki attacked. Usually, she sits and observes for her opponent to hit first, but now she's rushing in. This whant one for some time, and it wasn't going nowhere.

(Y/N)'s point of view

Yawn

Jafar: (Y/N), have you kept up with your training.

(Y/N): No, none of the soldiers are strong enough to deal with my weapons.

Jafar: Well, this fight isn't going anywhere. i have my chain blades if you want to practice.