Ch.11

Mitsuhide's point of view

I'm following Zen to the infirmary to see (Y/N), she got injured last night. Everyone seems tense and not willing to speak a word. No one has said a word. We stepped into the infirmary, walking down the hall toward (Y/N)'s room when we heard a loud crash and yelling.

Garak: I HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS, YOU ARE NOT A CHILD ANYMORE YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL

From what I hear, I can tell that Garak was giving (Y/N) her all. I look at Zen and he has a smile on his face, Kiki has the same blank face per usual, Zen walks in and we see an angry Garak, a scared Shirayuki and Ryu, and obi looking concerned in the window. I was going to tell them to calm down when Zen stepped forward, I let out a sigh of relief, thinking he would calm down the situation but instead.

SLAP

Zen: YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DO YOU?

(Y/N): I IM INJURED WHY DID YOU SLAP ME IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD?

Garak: DON'T EVEN THINK YOUR ARE OUT OF THIS. Prince Zen help and allows me to BEAT some sense into this girl.

Zen: Happy, too.

We spent the morning in the infirmary listening to the yelling that came from the two, and it was till mid-afternoon. This has gone on for the rest of the week. Each day would be the same, they come and lecture (Y/N) till mid-noon, Garak would give her a stack of safety papers, while Zen gives her a new book each day about discipline. They had to stop once both their throats became sore, but Garak made tea, and they continued while Obi laughed about the event. One day (Y/N) was not in the infirmary room, and Zen was fuming, but we were informed that she was in Izana's office. Her condition has gotten better, but she still has bandages on her shoulder. When Zen heard about this, he dismissed us and marched to his brother's study.
Good luck (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s point of view

"Thank you again for getting me out of that building. I couldn't stand another study sheet." I look at Izana, and while he is looking over some documents. It was nice to have some quiet. It was peaceful and refreshing and stood up to go to the balcony. The breeze hit me, and it felt so good, I looked down and saw soldiers practicing some basic training statistics, herbalists in the greenhouses studying plants, and guards doing their jobs, keeping their posts I was enjoying the air and the scenery, happy to leave the bed from the infirmary, but I already had a feeling Zen was on his way. I heard the door open and walk back into the room seeing Zen and Izana talking. They stopped when I was in the room, and it was clear who they were talking about.

Zen: (Y/N) Are you sure you're ready to be walking around?

(Y/N): Yes, Zen, I can move my shoulder, and there's only a small scab left to heal. I'm lucky that it wouldn't scar.

Zen: Ok then, so can you tell me where you took shirayuki that day?

I was shocked that Zen was talking to me so calmly and not telling me to go rest, I look at Izana and he had a small smirk on his face and I know it was due to him. I explained to him that I took her to a meadow a bit far out of the village town and I got to know her better, I may have skipped the parts of telling her some stories of when he was a child, but I was wondering whether or not I should tell him. I did ask how Obi rushed in time, and once I said that, Zen had a look on his face.