Ch.1

3rd person point of view

Zen and his aids were in his office doing their regular duties at the castle. Zen was being teased by Mitsuhide for not taking a break, so he'd bring shirayuki to knock some sense into him. Obi climbs through the window and sees all the commotion and walks up to Kiki to ask what happens when there is a sudden knock at the door.

Messager: I'm sorry to intrude, but the first prince Izana has requested your presence.

An awkward silence filled the room, Zen rosed up and told his aids to come with him. Together, they walked toward his brother's study room. Once they arrived, they were welcomed with a smile by Lord Haruka.

Zen: Lord Brother, you wished to see me.

Izana: Yes, today we will have a special guest, and we want you there to welcome them.

Lord Haruka: We need to leave a lasting impression on this individual if we want them to stay in the castle

Zens's eyes widen. This is the first he's heard of anyone staying in the castle. He is always briefed beforehand. Kiki and Mitsuhide looked at each other, and none of them had heard of a guest staying in the castle.

Zen: Of course, but why wasn't I briefed on this earlier?

Izana: Well, this is a surprise guest, and we didn't want anyone to gossip about them knowing past events.

Zen was even more suspicious, his brother is known for settling and causing problems, but what he is worried about is who this person is he doesn't know anyone that could live In the castle let alone be committed to a special guest. He looked at Mitsuhide with a calming look and told him to get ready.

As they get ready to meet this mysterious guest, They are walking to the castle entrance to formally welcome this guest. They see a carriage coming in their direction, as the carriage door opens it reveals only one suitcase, no one was inside.

Izana: Some things never changed. Search the castle grounds they are hiding

Zen: Lord Brother, what is going on? Who am I here? Why have they hidden in the castle, why hav-

Izana: Oh little brother, I'm still surprised you haven't released who it is. Do you not remember?

With that, Izana went back to his study, leaving a questioning zen and a confused obi and Mitsuhide. While the castle seemed to be questioning every person that was in the castle looking for this mysterious guest, they didn't know they were looking for a certain redhead.

Shirayuki's point of view

I see many more guards around the castle grounds today. I wonder if there's an event today. I see that many of the plants are infested with bugs. I was in the castle garden when I saw a girl walk up to me, I'd never seen her around before she might be new.

Shirayuki: Oh, hello

(Y/N): Hello, are you Shirayuki?

Shirayuki: Oh yes, that's me. How can I help you

(Y/N): Nice to meet you, well zen does know how to pick'em.